Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyFake Agency

N

Click on the link to see the full complaint

• Po
    poiuy Dec 28, 2010

i have recently been the victim of this company (dt. 27.12.2010) i knew payment for jobs are against the law .
    but they never told me that they r a recruitment agency and said they need job for their office and ask me to pay aed 300 for registering which will be refunded if am not selected .
    I doubt but still thinking that it might b some registration charges so that only int. ppl apply for such jobs gave them the money. AND NOW I WANT THE MONEY BACK N I WIL TRY MY BEST TO GET IT BACK !

• Fe
    ferouze Dec 27, 2010

sharjah
    corniche road
    kfc
    green tower

• Fe
    ferouze Dec 27, 2010

Hey guyz they are back on track with different nos. and with different way of directing people to the same address, beware..

job seekerrrrr Dec 23, 2010

other numbers of dubai gate... [protected] mona her name [protected] [protected] [protected] beware these numbers(sure this is dubai gate)

Hayder Dec 22, 2010

Dear all,

Same Thing happend with me but I will not leave them I will [censor] them soon Am from Iraq and we will see ..

Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A [censor] guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 - 400 Dhs . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

• Af
    Afsal Mohmed Dec 19, 2010

sorry! :-(

this is the number

• Af
    Afsal Mohmed Dec 19, 2010

their new adds:
    beware of these number too.. they are same

• Sy
    Syed9987 Dec 18, 2010

Gosh...These arab muslim [censor] are the disgrace to the muslim community. The lady HOOR a pakisthani shouldve named a [censored]...A third rated [censor] with a PIMP JAmal...A fat [censor] named Khan too dressed in a symbolic arab dress...Thanks a lot pple out there cos im too a victim who lost 700 aed.

• Am
    americano101 Dec 13, 2010

My experience was similar to the one above. I rsponded to an ad on dubizzle for secretary/admin assistant for a UK tourism comany with promises of some great benefits, located close to Montgomerie golf club in dubai...but hr for interviews was suposed to be majaz building above carrefour express...the mobile number i used was [protected]. in less than 2 minutes, they offered me a series of three interviews for 200 dhs, refundable if i do not get a job. it required signing paperwork, that states (if you read it) that there is no refund...very tricky! they stand over you and wrk fast to get you to commit...i was not trusting when they culd not supply a company name for which i would be applying, or an exact location. when i stated i did not have that money and could return with it after speaking to my husband, they ask how much do i have...no charges were ever asked for upfront in the ad. very tricky. a legitimate company does not ask for registration fees. they pay for a good candidate to join them and base your eligibility for a job on your merit, not what money you have in your pocket.

• Ah
    Ahmad Abdullah Dec 07, 2010

i have the same problem.
    dear brother i am with u (ahmad abdullah)and support u
    i want my money back

• Ah
    Ahmad Abdullah Dec 07, 2010

I am one of the person who lost his money with this company but i will never let them continue their business. i have enough money, power and freinds in Dubai police.So to Help me and yourself if you have the same situation and you didnt take your money back.send me your contact nomber+ A Photo or copy of the receipt you receive from Dubai Gate company, so that i can have enough prove to close this company and give all your money back.
    my Email: [email protected]
    Please cooperate to make this company stop from their fake business.
    Please send your receipt copy and your contact no to my email as soon as posible

bad.ass Dec 06, 2010

they need one thing...a foot in their [censor]

bad.ass Dec 06, 2010

i will go and kick some [censor] tomorrow...they are bunch of [censor]es and gays

Azad Dec 04, 2010

Dubai Gate is Completely FAKE AGENCY.

HAMKU Dec 01, 2010

THE ABOVE AGENCY IS COMPLETELY FAKE...
    JUST ONE WEEK BEFORE THEY HAVE CHEATED ONE OF MY FRIEND...

DEAR JOB SEEKERS, PLEASE DONT REGISTER ANY PLACEMENT AGENCY WHO IS ASKING MONEY...

Azad Nov 30, 2010

HI,
    ALL JOB SEEKERS IN DUBAI AND SHARJAH. PLEASE BE CAREFUL DUBAI GATE EMPLOYMENT AGENCY.
    Dubai Gate is the worst employment agency i had ever seen. They always cheat innocent jobseekers. Now I am not in UAE. If I am in UAE, I will contact Sharjah Police with strong evidence I have.
    Hope sharjah police will catch them one day. They can't escape all the time.
    ***BE CAREFUL . ***

mansoor ali Sep 30, 2010

Lot of consultacies are same like in Sharjah

I have one Mobile No of one consultancy, they offered big offer, i forget the consultansy Name

[protected] is the number

Azad Sep 29, 2010

hi, , I am also one of the victim of that company, My name is ryan, Last 2 weeks ago, , I found their ads on Classified newspapar ( Gulf Newspapar ) and I called them .. A lady (Sandar ) answered the phone and asked me to come for interview. The address is Room No:210AL Majaz 3, Above Carrefou, r Expres, Sharjah.. A [censor] guy ( Rashid ) interviewed me and he said he confirmed my jobs and asked me to pay 400 AED for confirmation fee and 100 AED for registration fee. ( altogehter 100 AED) . I believed them and I paid 500 AED to them. He said the company will call you within 2 days to join. But no body call me until now . Everytime I tried to contact them and I never get the right answer. Now I found this website and I know I am one of the victim of that [censor] company.
    BE CAREFUL THEIR TRICKS .
    POLICE WILL CATCH THEM VERY SOON.

• Hg
    hgh Sep 27, 2010

good hamadal
    u hv done like that
    they use bad words once we go bac to get our money back
    they are doing this to every one out there.
    we all willcomplaint to sharjah police online...

• Hg
    hgh Sep 27, 2010

yes all are being cheted by dubai gate
    why dont we join together and write complaint to the sharjah police online

• Dr
    DrSimi Sep 26, 2010

I too ended up falling into their trap and paid 100dhs as a registration fee. But I was shocked when they called me for an job offer but before that they wanted 300dhs. Thank God I checked about them online and found this webpage. Obviously, I didnt go to them again.

I live in Abu Dhabi and it would be tough for me to go to Dubai police station and report about it. But I have reported about it online to Dubai police. So just hoping they would do something about it and help those less fortunate people from losing their money in this fake agency.
    Please report your case here also to Dubai Police -- https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/secure/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A53

• Ab
    abuafwan Sep 07, 2010

Dear Brothers. Dubai gate management and some other names also in there cheating business staff of them are talking nicely and barrow money from us from Dhs. 300 to Dhs. 700 .This fraud company cheated people such a long time me also cheated more than 20 days before, but I cannot go Police or any other authority. I posted my complaints to The almighty Allah . In holy month of Ramadan they are cheated The almighty Allah will give punishment to their staff members and the management of this Dubai gate management especially Ms.Noora, Mr.Rana and Mr.S.mirza and Mr. Sabir Allavi those who are all involved and cheated me by Dhs. 700 May Allah will punish for this sin and they will suffer Allah will give punishment soon I pray @ Kiyamul laiyl ( mid night prayer ) in the mosque. Inshaallah will all of you will hear some dead news from them. Alhamdulliah.

• Aj
    AJ. O Sep 05, 2010

They are still there !!! pls. someone do something.!!!

hamadalx84 Sep 01, 2010

i'm agree with all guys, i went there but for the last hope i was trying to confeness my self ( they are not cheating)
    so, the last day i went there, i told the guy who is responsible for arranging the job for me ( i don't care about 400 dhs i paid, but the only thing i care is some one cheating me so, please don't [censor] with me ) he told me wait for the call and nothing happened >>>> finally, i went there w/ two friends and i kicked [censor] every one there even the girls and i took 1000 dhs to leave them in the beginning they were laughing and threating me, then after the punishment they were begging me to leave them...
    Please guys>>>>>>>>> don't treat with this piece of [censor] office ...
    the only way to destroy them is informing the gulf news that these people are piece of trash, please don't announce any thing for them ..., the second thing ignoring them
    And the last thing inform all people without any hesitation, , ,
    By the way i'm egyptian and i [censor]ed the egyptian guy there...

MADAN SAWANT Aug 21, 2010

Yesterdayy i had gone to Dubai gate for my wife job
    from the look and feel i was sure that its fake.
    well my wife is a dentist and if the consultancy is not fake than they should be aware that doctor need a licence to practise in dubai and its procedure of exam for licence and licence gets only when the candidate finds a job in hospital...well that lady was completely blank from the procedure.
    for the job she was offering in British Hospital, i was wondering where the hell is the British Hospital...i saw american and canadian hospital but british hosipital is something which was building my trust that this agency is a fake...and more over the offer she was making to us like salary will be 20, 000 AED and accomodation...as per my knowledge dentist initially dont get more than 7K to 10K ..

and after paying 400 AED and i asked for receipt than she gave me business card and put some number which she calls a registration number...and wrote on it that 400AED paid and put some stupid signature on it.

than i was damn sure that this is fake, still i went to speak to some stupid arabic speaking Manager who was telling me that i can chcek the trade licence and if in case i want i can go to police and complain.

i just did it for sake of wife job as we all know when an educated person sit at home, they usually get pissed staying at home...with such a hot weather outside and cant do anything ...with no choice the person has to sit at home...

please its a suggestion that not to pay any consultancy unless they finish ur job.
    in dubai consultancy dont take money from candidate they take it from company.

save money rather than giving money to such a sinner.

want to take my complain to police but i am sure that they will not take any action as the consultancy dont force u to pay.

rather police will laugh at you...as we are not in india..

had it happen in india than by now those people would have been crushed in anger of candidate who kept a hope on them.

i wonder how those girls be part of such a sin...
    Hope someday they realize that what they are doing is real [censor] and feel guilt of doing it.

babu1224344 Aug 17, 2010

pls dont go to DUBAI GATE, THEY ARE CHEAING PEOPLES

HELLO DUBAIGATE:GO AND BEG, IE IS BETTER THAN THIS

• Ia
    i.am.me Aug 16, 2010

Same problem...!

but my idea is to work together... anybody wana join hands... msg me

• Re
    Resident Evil Aug 10, 2010

Hey Its a fake agency... pls dont waste your money here...no one has to pay recruiters for a job...
    First they take 300/-Dhs and then they ask for more...
    GNADS.com really needs to be carefull of the Jobs being posted there... the dubai gate recruitement in Al Mawarid Towers, Above Carre four express in sharjah is fake...

• Pa
    Patel D Aug 02, 2010

hi, guys you all are really telling truth it is fake consultancy. I am also suffering from this problem. Please pray for me.

• Th
    thnking of a dsplay nme ws equally painf Aug 01, 2010

Guys instead of sitting here and commenting why don’t you all take some action. I got into their [censor] as well and lost AED 500. But then I went ahead and filed a case against them. Unfortunately the receipt we have and the so called business card they use is not good enough as evidence.

And by the way its not a local group of people running this but a group of Egyptians.

I have already got the case registered in the court. Is anyone out there ready to come along; at least to the police station so that we could get out money back? Or at least if not our money we should try and get them to stop operating as a business and fooling other ppl.

• Sk
    SKPR Jul 26, 2010

Dear Job seekers,

Dubai Gate Management Consultancy is a no.1 fake consultancy located in Sharjah, 2nd Floor of Carrefour Express Building, Room 210. Initially they will be very polite and extremely smart in convincing you, then they will ask 4 a regn. fee of AED 200 or 300 depends on your financial capability. If you have paid the money, finish... you are also in their trap. Be careful... Pass this information to as many people possible. The authorities must take necessary action to stop this fraud business.

mr.poor Jul 19, 2010

when i call them today they told me to come millinium hotel in sharjah, are they transferring there office? I doubted already to come in there now because of what u have shared guys. thanks anyway.

mr.poor Jul 19, 2010

i am schedule to have interview with this dubai consultancy agency today, i never been there yet, am I go there or not anymore i dont know what am I need to do i badly need a job as soon as posible can u give some honest agency to apply with..

• St
    STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN Jul 13, 2010

hey guys i totally agree with u all.
    so let me get my money first which they have to pay me any how and then see how i m gonna [censor] them all.
    they dnt know wat gonna happen with them nxt.

they r gone, i will put them all in sein.
    bloody [censor]s!
    if you all agree with me so give me a hell o yeah!!!

• We
    wellwisherre Jul 13, 2010

Very Bad!!. They are cheaters. GOD will destroy them.

• Us
    usamakhan Jul 02, 2010

Mr well wishet...thanks for being honest person...

we all pakistanis and Muslims are proud of u...

may allah increase your health and wealth...

Mr WELWISHER Jun 29, 2010

hi Dear Frnds,
    I m from Pakistan and worked in dubai gate for almost 4 months.With every day i spent there was horrible days of my life and finally when my limits exceded i just resigned them n get hell out of there.
    i want to bring few thngs in front of all my bros n sisters who are looking for jobs in UAE.
    This company dubai gate and few more like Al Aidaya Al Mahira, New Future, Foreigners, Al Waseela, Al Resalah and few more are run by only 1 family which includes a Madam, Mr Ahmed Sami son of Madam, Mr Sami bro of Madam Few uncal of of Sami and their father are running these companies.Being their employed i know these all people are heartless n mindless and i have no words for these people.
    They are taking moneys from poor needy widows laours and all those poor people who are taking money from people almost 400 AED from every 1 and giving them false hope. I beleive its all HARAM in Islam and [censor] money in other religion of world.
    Being human and a muslim my mind n heart did not allow me th work there. I suffered a lot after leaving them i lost job n many other thngs but my mind n heart are in complete peace and i beg to all my bros n sisteres to forgive me if they feel hurt by me.
    So plz plz dont pay them they are the biggest frauds and cheaters i have ever seen in my life.
    I knw people working with them do have some problems and worries and they are forced to work there but if any 1 read this i ll advise them leave it and you ll be given lot more then this from GOD.

i agree with all the people who have given all these comments.

hamza hassan Jun 28, 2010

i just saw this n i already paied the 100 dhs

i was called today for the 2nd interview i felt somthing fishy from the beginning.

thanks guys, they will pay for what they have done.

am taking the cops with me.

• Sh
    Shahbaz D Jun 21, 2010

they are thugs...dont pay any money to them