Dubai Gate Management ConsultancyComplete Fake, Cheaters

A

They are posting the job ads in Gulf News for the vacancies avaialable. When you call them they will give you any time for the interview and for the registration will ask 100AED. They try to be so sweet and supportive that the innocent people get trapped. Please for God's sake there is an immediate action required to take against them by the government. What the hell is the government doing???????????? New Futue Consultancy is doing the same. They called me for an interview at 6:30 pm. Only God knows how I managed to locate and reach their office from so far and when I reached, to my surprise, the office was closed.

• Op
    openur eyes May 23, 2012

there new fraud
    PAYABLE /RECEIVABLE Accountant- required for a Group of Italian Hospitality Group located in Dubai free zone. Aed 6000+Acc+transport+visa benefits offered.Call: [protected]

• Ki
    kickdubaigateass Feb 11, 2012

Ok guys listen, these ppl are fake, but you can’t take them down legally, coz they don’t come to you, you go to them, they will continue to steal money from your brothers and sisters forever, only way to take them down is by using brute force, if you really wanna teach them a lesson n get your money back, contact me via ([email protected]), I suggest you look for a another job n come back to uae, coz they know you are on a visit, and u’ll be gone soon, believe me this is the only way.

• So
    sonu111 May 08, 2011

what is ur number man... im also facing the same issue... tell me how can i collect my money

• Ai
    ainju Mar 17, 2011

Please, please
    tell everyone, this is a fukking agency. I loose Dhs 500.Why the police is not taking any auction?. Beware of Ms. Moona [protected] .

Azad Feb 02, 2011

Wow .. It is Fantastic, KHAN, Go On...:)

• Kh
    khan in dubai Feb 01, 2011

SO GUYS I AM WAITNG TILL TOMORROW AND FINALLY I AHVE TALKED TO OWNER AND HE TALKED TO POLICE, I AM JUST WAITING FOR TOMORROW, THEN I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING COZ MY KAFEEL WILL GO THERE, AND I KNOW WHAT HE WILL DO, MY KAFEEL GAVE ME MY MONEY BUT HE NEED TO TAKE FROM THEM.I AM JUST HAPPY WHERE THEY WILL BE TOMORROW. ALLAH KNOWS BETTER. I HOPE NOW EVERY ONE WILL BE SATISFIED .IF U TAKE PART IN 03-02-2011 EVENT IN FRONT OF DUABI GATE CONSULTANCY...10 PM... ITS KHAN

Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A [censor] guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 -400 Dhs & registration fee . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

• Na
    NadeenNasr Dec 18, 2010

I was with Dubai gate today oh my god horrible i made the biggest fight ever with them.. there is this fake Egyptian guy and many staff paki girls who are disrespectful and say bad words and tell u to shutup and get out of their office. Ridiculous. I shouted and fought constantly till they gave me my money because i threatened to get police which i was really serious about. They make me sick no one should trust them they don't even have a website. Don't sign anything its a scam when i read it the managers face turned red coz i pointed out some irrelevant points. Be careful guys pleeeeease.
    Nadeennasr.

Azad Nov 30, 2010

Attention to ALL Job seekers in Dubai and Sharjah Area. !!

BEWARE of that FAKE AGENCY.
    DUBAI GATE IS 100% FAKE .
    I had lost AED 500.

• Sh
    shameej Nov 20, 2010

Candidate should have 2 year experience in same field. Candidate with knowledge of MCSE, Active directory, Sql server, Lan, Wan network troubleshooting will be preffered. Attarctive salary package offered. Email- [email protected]

Location: Dubai
    Industry: Information Technology
    Contact: [protected]
    Published 19th November 2010
    Source: Private

Guyz there is no domain name like sknetworks.ae it is still available from etisalat then how the emails will work it is scam

• Dr
    DrSimi Sep 26, 2010

I have reported about it online to Dubai police. So just hoping they would do something about it and help those less fortunate people from losing their money in this fake agency.
    Please report your case here also to Dubai Police -- https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/secure/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A53

• Ic
    icka26 Jul 03, 2010

Its been a while that I stayed here in Dubai and I realized that there are really inhumane people who will do evil for the sake of making money. The ony thing we can do as foreigners in UAE is to let other people now that this agencies are fraud and wont really give us a good job. Asking for some money in a recruitment hub is seriously ridiculous. Recruitment agencies are there because they are hired to do a headhunt in behalf of the top companies.These agencies are also being paid by the company whenever they provide an employee that could be an asset to the company. An offer for a CV review is good, however they could at least point out the difficiencies our CV's are lacking.

I am calling everyone, especially job seekers to make a move. If we can stop them, let other people know so that they will not be trapped and waste time on dealing with this FALSE, FRAUD, FAKE agencies..

We are one here in Dubai, we aspire for a good life therefore let us help each other..

• We
    weshan May 02, 2010

I have given money can any body suggest how it can be recovered

• Da
    dani-adnan Apr 10, 2010

Guys be aware this is a family business of that ### egyption Ahmad Sami([protected])..He and his family is runing these fake agencies.Please note their other branches: Dubai gate mangmt service, Al Aidy Al Mahirah;Foreigners consultancy and New Future Consultancy.DONT GO THERE...A victim