DTDCcourier undelivery

V

My complain against consignment no. P06573729. This courier is booked from osmanabad (mh) at 25/06/06. By tracking from net I got this comes to patna (destination) at 02/07/07. After regular follow up with dtdc (twice a day) my courier finally return back.

If the courier going back after that much follow up, I think I will never get any courier from dtdc ever. This is pathetic service.

• So
    SOMNATH_SARKAR Apr 23, 2014

Please help!!! DTDC
    Faizabad (UP) not delivers material at mentioned address. One of my very
    urgent material has been came from Chennai to Faizabad (UP). Concern person called me to pick up the material from their office (Lalbagh, Near Pani Tanki, 224001),
    I have getting delayed 3or4 days because of my busiest schedule. When I came to
    receive my courier, they replied “You are late and material has been send
    back”. Further asking for not delivery, replied “Your address is out of our
    Zone”. Before several couriers has been came by DTDC at my address, but it
    starts almost one and half months that somebody call me for pick up materials
    from their respective address, and for reality it is not so far (Badhaika
    Purwa, 224001), also I have enquired that they are doing the same trait to
    others also. Please help.

• Li
    Lisa Carol Pope Oct 29, 2012

(Augusta Mall- Helzberg Jewelry Store): turns a blind eye to whatever happens, and allows the store manager to mistreat customers and new employees. His staff are a group of unprofessional & incompetent people, who really don't know anything about the jewelry Business, except for how to lie to customers, back stab fellow associates, and be rude to customers who complain about Helzberg's bad customer service. I wouldn't buy any jewelry from those clowns.

• Vi
    Victor Masterson Oct 26, 2012

The District Manager for Helzberg Diamonds- is incompetent (fired from J.B. Whites), who allows the store manager- to mistreat some customers and new employees. His staff are a group of unprofessional people who really know nothing about the Jewelry Business, except for lying to customers, messing up their purchase orders, being rude to customers who complain about the Helzberg unprofessional service. I wouldn't buy any jewelry from those clowns. They also harass & mistreat fellow co-workers, who are better jewelry salesmen than they are; the manager & his flunkies often violate the Helzberg Diamonds business policies when the District Manger isn't around to check up on them.

• Vi
    Victor Masterson Oct 26, 2012

Helzberg Jewelry Store, The District Manager is incompetent (fired from J.B. Whites), who allows the store manager- to mistreat some customers and new employees. His staff are a group of unprofessional people who really know nothing about the Jewelry Business, except for lying to customers, messing up their purchase orders, being rude to customers who complain about the Helzberg unprofessional service. I wouldn't buy any jewelry from those clowns. They also harass & mistreat fellow co-workers, who are better jewelry salesmen than they are; the manager & his flunkies often violate the Helzberg Diamonds business policies when the District Manger isn't around to check up on them. One day, a co-worker yelled at me in front of a customer, just for greeting the customer first!!!

sanjeev19733 Oct 26, 2012

I have booked a consignment from SHENGDE COMMUNICATION Marve road Malad(w) Mum-95 on date 15/10/2012 bill no N93876927. parcel is not deliverd till date and no response from the company. and I am not getting any satisfactory response from the franchisee about my consignment, thier franchisee is Bhavesh gaud his no is [protected] he is not giving any response. pls help me

• Ha
    haridasan May 15, 2012

My airway bill no.[protected] (date .14.05.11) .but till date did not receive my courier . DTDC courier service is very bad services.

• Da
    Dattatray Mahamulkar Sep 01, 2011

Ibm daksh india pvt ltd is send my final statement to me but till now i am not getting but company is replied my letter not delevier due to adress so plase look this matter positivelly

Manisha agrawal Aug 05, 2011

Hi,
    I am Manisha and I have faced a similar problem with DTDC.
    I would request you to kindly send mea mail with the details of your issue. I am taking a legal step against them and your inputs would be helpful.
    My mail I'd is [email protected]
    thanks,
    Manisha

• Kr
    k ramanujam Feb 17, 2011

i sent a document to chennai from hyderabadon 12th feb.itreached tambaram chennai on 14th the fellow didnot deliver it on 14th and my address hasbeen informed on 15thand they did not deliver it although the packet was lying there and they inofrmed my client it has been taken by the delivery boy.only at 8 pm when the boy didnot turn up she went to their office, since the document was urgent she again went to their office only to find the consignment was lying in a box. such is the lathargic attitude of the dtdc courier service.

• Tb
    Tbansal Jun 09, 2010

I agree completely.
    These guys have the worst courier service I have ever seen in my life.
    And the customer care service is extremely horrible too, they should probably name it "customer hate" service. I am never gonna use there service in the future.

• Am
    amit0098 Jul 13, 2009

Dehradun DTDC personall are thiefs

Sarun Jan 26, 2009

I booked a courier to Kochi and it returned saying address does not exist. The person is staying in the address for last 27 years and still resides there. I could sent it through other courier service or postal. DTDC has the worst service.

Sarun

• Su
    Subhash Singh Aug 28, 2007

DTDC Courier has the worst service in this country. I booked a packet on 21st August for MOTIHARI from GURGAON HO. But, still after 7 days the packet is untraceable. When i called up the branch in MOTIHARI, they told me they have snapped ties with DTDC. Its very pathetic that DTDC HO, have no information about branch closure, just they are interested in making money. They just know how to harass customers by keeping them in dark.

Even their complaint redressal system is horrible. I never expected this type of service from a courier company of such repute.