DSWreturn

I bought a pair of female shoes at DSW, Downtown Crossing store, Boston, MA. The shoes were fine when I tried them on in the store, but they hurt my feet sooooo bad when I wore them in the office for only 1 or 2 hours. I took them off and tried to return them to the store. But the manager said she can't take them back because the shoes are worn, although I told her that I wore for only 2 hours, and I got big blisters and bleeding on both feet because of that, and I believe the shoes are defective. I called customer services, but have never heard back from them.