DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord CommnusUnauthorized charges!

D

I was checking my bank account this morning and found an unauthorized charge in the amount of $29.95. I don't know these people and have never authorized any charges, of any type, from this so-called company.

Beware!

Marco De Lillis Dec 10, 2010

I have been charged twice from this company. It is for an anti-virus software. I bought this product over two years go and it was supposed to be for 1 year I guess. They charged me this September and disputed the charge with my credit card company. I won, but now they charged me again. I called them and they said they were gonna delete my request and send me a confirmation email. Let's see what happens!!!

If you need to call them their number is [protected]. They are located in Minnesota

• Be
    bean91 Sep 24, 2010

i just recently realized i was being charged 49.95 a month for the past 4 months its automatically comming out of my account every three weeks. idk what this company is or how they got my account information but i just went to my bank i had to cancel that card and file a complaint they are currantly doing a case number and are going to fight to get my money back does anyone know whhat this company is i havn't even called them because im going to let my bank deal with them.

Candie11 Apr 17, 2010

The company is "Mystery Shoppers". They rope you in by selling you on the cheap two dollar enrollment fee and then add you to their list of "suckers". The next thing you know they will hit your card 2 to 3 weeks later when you've forgotten about them for some random amount. I see some people saying they were charged $29.99, and some that got charged $59.95. Well, I was charged $49.95. What a joke...Not only do they charge your card without your permission, but they don't even have one set amount for their "so-called-service". Which by the way is WAY illegal. It's all random charges which just proves how fraudulent this company really is! I am hoping you will all take 10 min of your time to file a complaint with the on line FBI agency for Internet fraud. They will shut this company down if they get enough complaints. We need to ban together people and stop these BS companies from robbing innocent people of their hard earned money. Good Luck!

• Gl
    Glenn Johnson Aug 08, 2009

I too was charged by DRI*Reg.net / Regnetord Commnus on my account, 39.95. And yes, it started shortly after calling the Mystery Shopper number. We were also told that we would be charged 1.95 for the trial period. Then we recieved charges from companies like National Trip, Saver City, Surplus Suppliers, ETC>>> And every company charged anywhere from $1.95--$39.95. How misleading . I feel that as many complaints this company or companies have against them, they should be investigated.

Lynny May 23, 2009

[email protected]

Lynny May 23, 2009

Copy of email I got from them -email address at the bottom you can contact them there, I suggest we start bombarding them with demands for return of our funds

Thank you for using Reg.Net - The Registration Network.

We have been unable to locate any orders in our system under your name
    or email address.

Please fax or mail a copy of your credit card statement to us so we can
    research the charge. You can exclude any unimportant information not
    related to the product/charge. Please circle the charge(s) that are in
    question, and be sure to include your order number if you have one.

Please keep in mind that Reg.net charges only appear as "DR *Reg.Net".

Fax: [protected]

Reg.Net
    Customer Support Team

• Ru
    Rutheen May 23, 2009

I Agree with everyone. Today I recieved an unauthorized Charge of $ 81.00 from my account.
    I don't know them & did not authorize nothing.

• Ro
    robert May 17, 2009

They charged me $69.90 for nothing also. It said it was taken out on a day that I didnt even use my card or leave my house.

Lynny May 15, 2009

How do I call from Australia please cannot get through on the 1800 number from here

Lynny May 15, 2009

DRI*SpyHunter 952-646-5288MN
    ##0509 29.99 US DOLLAR

I have been having this problem for ages cannot get any answer on the phone number and have tried sending emails even threatning legal action if they do not stop _ Yep they havent stopped how do I stop them taking my money for nothing

Lyn Sydney Australia

• De
    deja30907 Apr 20, 2009

This company sells many different things...Spyware, diet pills etc. They are A SCAM!!! DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! If you decide to buy, use a Visa gift card so they won't mess up your bank account

• Wt
    wtf-is-this Mar 27, 2009

1.800.WWW.2REG
    1.800.999.2734 this is supposedly the "one time" charge or 1.99 for a gov grant program I signed up for.. I called that number I found on the internet from Google. This bulls*#@ on my account showed up but called and they gave me the money back i found out they charged it 2 moinths in a row and i didnt even notice the first one!! SCAM!!

carlos alberto kalabaide Mar 20, 2009

I was checking my bank account this morning and found an unauthorized charge in the amount of 69, 72 euros don't know these people and have never authorized any charges, of any type, from this so-called company

• Hu
    Humbled Mar 18, 2009

Hi Same think happened to me and I thought I was above such scams. Always rtead the terms and conditions on the item you order especially if it seems too good to be true. I called the [protected] number that appeared on my billing statement and it is also a buy try for 10 days then 69.90 a month. They are very helpful and are refunding my account. I had email confirmation on this fact within seconds of hanging up. This was also the gov grant program. When you order online always read the terms and conditions but fortunatly this is an honest company that will help you. A Humbled Scott

• Ti
    Tiffany M Mar 16, 2009

i just looked at my banking account online today and they charged me 79.95!!! err why do they do this?? i hate it!

• Da
    Daniel Rutland Mar 16, 2009

How did this company get my account number? I gave no authorization for this account. Who are they? Dan

• Ta
    tanya3375 Feb 24, 2009

these have just took over 50.00 out of my accountant i did not sign up for anything...needless to say im pissed

• Ct
    Ctfsquirrel Feb 13, 2009

I had a $69.95 charge posted to my acount. I had ordered a free DVD for information on federal grants. It was supposed to cost $1.98. That transaction I had authorized. Apparently there is a 10 day "Free Trial" then they start charging you $69.95 a month. I was never made aware of any such thing when I ordered the DVD. If you have this problem call [protected]. They are very nice and will help you get the membership cancelled and the charge reversed. It does take a few days, but is worth it to get it straightened out.

• Ki
    Kit Davidson Feb 06, 2009

Why, oh why did I but this inadequate software? I too have been charged with an unauthorised transaction on my credit card many months after making a one-off payment. I am not sure how it happened. I am guessing that when the software agreement popped up, I agreed the terms as everyone does. There must have been a financial agreement tucked away in there. However it happened, it is devious and dishonest. Nobody should deal with this company.

• Mi
    michelle Feb 02, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me. I called [protected] and they told me that I ordered a free sample product of Bromalite Digestive supplement. Which I did. But if you don't call and tell them that you don't want any after your sample then you will get charged. I call the actual company after that [protected] and they credited my account. Hope this helps!

• Ul
    ULUWEHI Jan 26, 2009

OMG I GOT CHARGE $79.95 AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL THEY ARE.

Carson O Jan 26, 2009

It is Spyhunter anti-virus. made my DRI. I purchased it in august for $29.99. I had a virus called "xp antispyware 2009" on my computer. If you google that the first thing to show up is Spyhunter. They claim they will remove xp antispyware 09. After i purchased, installed and, ran, Spyhunter my pc was flooded with pop ups saying my pc was infected. I couldn't even use my pc anymore, I had to wipe it clean and reinstall windows. Four months later I found two charges on the same day for $29.00 each from "DRI REG.NET". I don't use the product because i believe it is a scam. I know I never approved any further charges. My bank is disputing the charges.

• Na
    NAG Jan 22, 2009

Does this have anything to do with the Wu Yee or other scam like weightloss. Because I have this reg thing and these weightloss thing.

Also, anyone place an order with Vista Printing? I have the feeling it came from that. Thanks for commenting on this!!!

• Ke
    kelly ferreira Jan 22, 2009

My email address is [email protected]

You have been debiting my account which i did not authroize. Your website is down and no contact number is listed for you. I am in australia and can not afford to have money taken out in usd i didnt authorize.

why is this happening please let me know!!

• Ga
    Gail Mohney Dec 17, 2008

this company ripped me off too... I have called them and they say they can not cancell my charges that i never made...i was totally ripped off for $80.00.
    their number is [protected] please called them and complain...

• St
    stephanie Dec 05, 2008

i ordered a diet pill acai-aslim, i was supposed to only pay $4.95 S&H, but i did not read the terms and conditions. it states that you will be billed if you do not cancel within 14 days. i was charged $79.95. luckily i found this out before the 14 days were up and got to cancel my order, and it supposed to be refunded to me within 8 to 14 days. didn't take them that long to take my payment that i didn't know about. then there is a charge for web access for $4.95 on my cc, don't know what that is, but i will cancel that on Monday, as soon as they open for business. they might get the $4.95 one time but not again. i didn't sign up for that. it was hidden somewhere when i ordered the diet pills. i remember something about i was supposed to receive a booklet about weight loosing tips in it, but i never got it, so i guess you could say i found it. i was charged for something i never got and didn't know i ordered.

• Al
    Alisa Hampton Nov 27, 2008

I ordered a "free" cd on how to apply for goverment grants, the next thing I know I am being charged $59.99, Thanks to however posted the phone number, now I can call them and demand a refund. All I was supposed to pay was $1.97 for shipping and handling of the cd. It doesn't seem fair that these companies can say one thing and charge later something else.

Lynda Nov 22, 2008

ok. The 89.95 charge on MY statement is what happens when you go for the trial offers. I called immediately and still the charge appeared. Be very very careful of the fine print. They are good at what they do.

• Mo
    Monique Nov 21, 2008

OH MY GOD ... This company is crap ... I rarely order on line and the last time I did was over two months ago, some how some way this company got a hold of my card information and charged me $87.00 for NOTHING ... Customer service there sucks and can't tell me anything .. Surprise surprise .. Why do people have to steal especially in this economy where times are hard and now the holidays are coming .. Jerks ..

Anita Brown Nov 21, 2008

REGNETORD.COMMNUS, charged my credit card for $2.95. I do not know this company or what they sell, and did not make any charges to them.

• Je
    Jeane E Nov 21, 2008

Last nite I ordered an item on a free trial basis of 14 days-
    with only the S&H of $4.95 charge. 7hrs. later I checked my
    bank account and a second charge for $34.95 was noted-from
    DRI*Reg.Net- I got their number from your website. I'm calling
    them first thing in the a.m.- I'll keep you informed.

• Je
    Jenni Oswalt Nov 17, 2008

It just did it to me...twice!!! Each one for $4.95 a piece...How do you get rid of it???

• Ta
    Tangela Nov 17, 2008

They just got me for 59.95. I have to research this. If anyone has any advise please let me know.

Joe Nov 07, 2008

If they send an email reciept infoming the customers of what the charges are for, like most legit companies, they may not get so many complaints.

Joe Nov 07, 2008

They almost go me. I lost my cc, so they tried to charge it on the old one. I thought this was some fraud, fishing for numbers.
    I think this company renews regstrations, etc. on different products. It may have been in the fine print of the agreement you signed up for the services and keeps it updated.

• To
    Tony G. Nov 03, 2008

10-23-08 DRI*SPYHUNTER [protected] MN $29.99

Just discovered this charge to my account. Customer service at the number provided is unable to
    find any reference to me. They asked me for my credit card number as perhaps they could search
    that way... yeah right... fool me once shame on you ... fool me twice shame on me.

1. First customer service rep, Kevin, said their computer system was down and that I should call back later.
    2. Second Rep, Jason, was pleasant but wanted my credit card number again to search. I asked to
    speak with his supervisor.
    3. Supervisor, Josh, asked how Jason attempted to search. Josh asked to search by my email address
    but their computer module for email searching is not working and he suggested I call back yet again
    tomorrow. I asked that they call me when their system is working but was informed they are not allowed to make any outbound calls.

I URGE each and everyone who has been taken advantage of to not let this go unchallenged. Tomorrow,
    before I try them again, I'll contact the credit card company.

-Tony

• Eb
    Ebony Woodley Nov 03, 2008

I had the same thing happen. They took 39. 95 out of my account on November 2, 2008 and I dont even know who they are.

Marsha Lowe Nov 03, 2008

They got me also so I am sending them a letter also you might ant to watch out for Bomalite they are from the same company and are doing the same thing . Had to write to them also.

• Br
    Britt Oct 29, 2008

Yeah they suck. I just ordered a free trial and instantly they charged my acct 39.95. Don't fall for the scam!

• Ve
    veeondra Oct 20, 2008

They got me too. they charged my account two charges for 1.95 and then a charge for 39.95. i called and they said that they will credit my credit card and reverse the charges. then they said that i would have to cancel my membership through surplus supplier or will continue to get chared monthly. totally some bull crap. a total gimmick...