Dr. Jaime Calocahorrible tummy tuck

I had a tummy tuck 11 months ago. I was promised a nice hip to hip scar, Dr.Caloca showed me pictures of what the end result would be like and never mentioned any other way it could go wrong. The scar ended up with a hip to hip scar AND a vertical scar below my new bellybutton. I am completely disappointed. I asked the Dr. about it but gave me a bad reason for it saying the the my skin couldn't stretch all the way down and had to "join" it with another incision. Wil l not recommend this plastic surgeon.

horrible tummy tuck

• Dr
    Dr. Jaime Caloca Jr. Jul 03, 2017

I am Dr. Jaime Caloca Jr. I checked my files and DID NOT find any patient meeting these characteristics on my schedule in the timeline that the patient describes. Nevertheless, no surgeon can control how a patient will scar. If this particular patient does not like her scars, they can usually be revised or even removed completely. For example, the Vertical scar can be reduced or removed all together once a period of 18 to 24 months has passed. This simple in-office procedure can be easily performed, most of the time at NO additional cost to the patient. If a patient is concerned about her outcome, she should visit her SURGEON first and let him or her know about these issues instead of posting photos anonymously online. It is obvious that the former can result in a solution to her concerns and the later will not provide any resolution.
    I welcome this patient to my office in order to resolve her concerns.