D.R. Hortongarage floors/water irrigation

D Jan 10, 2020

We had a home built from scratch one year ago. We have a swamp on right side of our house. The left side is wider the right side is very small. Water collects from the air conditioner the sprinklers the neighbors drainage and their sprinklers how do they build these homes and squeeze them in here without knowing this? I want this fixed as I have contacted DR Horton and all I get is we are working on getting a reliable company? Really? Also my garage floors are all cracked and cement is all dropped liked they never cared? A total disgrace I want redone. They told me the house is built on sand please give me a break fix this DR Horton or I will call Chanel wfla news 8 and you will never sell another home in here.

• Updated by [email protected] · Jan 12, 2020

My bathroom tub has chips in it . We just noticed it back in December. When we did walk through never noticed it as it is second bathroom and it is in a way you cannot see it. Warranty says they WILL NOT COVER IT?????? What do I do ? A tub is a tub they chipped my tub it should be fixed!!!