Dr. Grey Watsonfraud

I

This gentle men emailed me to tell me that I had an inhertiance of 18 million dollars from Sadam Hussein of Iraq funds. The letter stated that 700 thousand people were selected from America, Europe, and Asia. I contacted Bank of America customer service and was told that this was a scam. I copied the letter and wil be mailing it to Bank of America. Please do not give this company any of your personal information as they have requested. You could lose everything. The federal government needs to get a whole of this to show them what is happening to unsuspected people.