DoorFront DirectI have not received my 3 magazine subscriptions for 3 months, since hearst magazine started using doorfront direct.

N Sep 05, 2019 Review updated:

I, Niurka Cleveland, am not receiving my Hearst Magazines since company switched from USPS to FrontDoorDirect. I request to return to USPS service.

Last issue I received of Elle Decor 6/2019
Last issue I received of The Oprah Magazine 5/2019
Last issue I received of House Beautiful 5/2019

I have called Hearst Magazine several times about this problem. I was finally enlightened by a supervisor that the common thread seems to be the change from USPS to FrontDoorDirect. I am very dissatisfied with FrontDoorDirect and would request to return to USPS in my mailbox. Thank You.

I can be contacted at [protected]

• L
      Oct 29, 2019

I'm having the same problem. I tried contacting customer service for all three magazines first. Everything was correct regarding name, address, etc. Been getting these for years with no problem. I haven't received any issues in the mail since the ones Niurka Cleveland listed above. I've also contacted my local post office and I've filed a claim with the USPS. I have a feeling that this is not the fault of the post office. Either someone else is taking my issues of these mags or they are not being delivered at all. At this point, I plan to cancel all three.