Domains Priced Righthosting

L

Dear Sir/Madam,
I purchased a hosting package with Domainspricedright but in my purchase history it kept saying pending and I was unable to upload my website to filezilla, and my domain name showed it is still being hosted.
My bank account had been deducted.
After much complaining and writing back and forth the domains priced right office, they deleted my purchase history of the above hosting package without solving my problem. Pls take a look at my blog below:

Just correct the problem on your end, just complete the hosting on your PART. http://refundtheproblem.blogspot.my/2017/06/name-irene-swee-liphone-60.html