Dollar General — dirty store
This store is nasty. The young girl managing Ins it is not management material. She is rude and
Always on the phone. She was particularly rude to me today when I forgot a bag.
The store is not stocked, there are carts in every isle, Mech end use of all kinds on the floor which is a severe trip hazard for customers.
I've had to stop going there because the items I need are not stocked, they are in the carts
But it's not my job to dig out what I need.
I go on in to red oak, brook shores. Brookshires
I'd run like a store should be.
I can't stress dirty enough, the floor has not been mopped I'm at least a month.
I also must complain about the gangster rapp
"Music" being blasted.
A guy named mark open this store and ran a fine store. Those days are gone and I know this store profits are in the toilet.
I won't be back any time soon.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee