Dollar General — Rude, belligerent, uncompassionate, uninformed employee
At 15:33 I was in the Dollar General store in Alice Texas (#03200). I was patiently waiting in line to purchase a bag of ice. A young lady approached me and told me I needed a mask. I told her that I have a medical condition and can not wear a mask and that according to the County Judges office and the governor of Texas I did not need to wear a mask. Fine, she continued on what she was doing. A few minutes late Joe came from somewhere in the back and demanded I had to wear a mask. I tried to explain it to him and he became very rude and belligerent. I explained to him I have a medical condition and am not required to wear a mask. He said he didn't care and I was to get out of the store. I tried to inform him that the County Judges office is aware of the situation and the American Disability Act, says I need to be accomidated. He remained insistant that I leave. Finally, the lady I talked with at first told him to go back to work. I have never in my life of 65 years been treated so bad by an employee of a store.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working