Dollar General — rude behaviour
The clerk was talking on her cell phone while ringing up the purchases of the customer in front of me. Then she continued to talk on the phone when ringing up my purchases. Also, she did not tell me how much my purchases cost. When I told her I had to guess she became angry, slapped the receipt onto the counter and pointed at it.
She also wiped her nose with one of her hands before using that hand to put my purchases in the bags.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee