Disney Storebad service

G Review updated:

I ordered a DVD through disneyshopping.com - a few days later its listing changed to 'out of stock.' I assumed my order would still be honored because, as stated in the e-mail I received, 'If an item becomes unavailable, you will be notified by email within 24 hours.' However, 9 days later, I checked the status and noticed it hadn't shipped yet.

I e-mailed their CS and made an inquiry about the order. 24 hours later, I was notified that the item was indeed out of stock, and I would never get it. When I replied and asked why I was not informed of this like their e-mail said I would be, I never received any reply at all. Very poor CS, and it seems they need to keep better track of their inventory.

To add insult to injury, I now get spammed 1 or more (!) times a day with disneyshopping.com e-mail. Even though I unsubscribed to their e-mails nearly 2 weeks ago, I'm STILL getting them. I finally had to just tell GMail to spam them, unfortunately.

At least my credit card was never charged.

Chan Eileen Jan 24, 2012

'Complaint on Disney Store System Error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss'

A web order was placed with Disney Store and after the delivery is done. A mail is received from Disney Store.

"Regrettably, we experienced some system errors causing you to be billed twice. However, we have issued a full credit of $240.53 to correct the error. This is not an example of the quality service we wish to provide and we hope that you find this to be an isolated incident. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It was then found out that due to the double billing and the respective credit transaction, a loss in local currency (around USD10) was found and then reported to Disney Store to seek for resolution. And a further reply is received.

"We appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com. I would like to offer you a $10 online gift card for the inconvenience." and a further mail

"We are delighted to have received your recent email and we appreciate your interest in DisneyStore.com. Yes it was a system error on our part, all we can do is offer you the $10 c/l since we returned the money to your card already"

The feedback is finally a Disney System error with $10 gift card which you can only use on further purchases from a store which have caused you actual cash loss. Can this call an offer ? Finally there is no compensation at all. A well known brand "Disney" which has System error and no regret in causing customer loss. Will you shop more ?

• Ys
    yslasm Sep 17, 2014

100 cidadel dr. commerce, ca store number 00860.

My wife walked in the store and wanted to buy a shirt for my son so I gave her the Chase liquid card that the family uses that I put money on it so all family members can use it. This is like a prepaid but from a bank attached to myaccount. It comes with no name so it works like a prepaid. The cashier started questioning my wife as to how did I get this card and she stated it a prepaid card from chase. The lady state acted as if she stole this card. / So she called my cell which I was setting outside in the hot heat under a shade and tiered of walking. And walked in and I see them talking and embarrassed my wife
    while customers are looking. The cashier stated that anyways they don’t take debt only credit so I paid with my other
    card as she asked to see my ID and paid the transaction. I told her that the card I gave her was a debit
    card and he lied to me in front of all the customers.
    i work hard for my money and worked hard for my country to see this happen to our family.

• Ke
    Kevin R. Rich Jul 16, 2016

Regarding the Disney Store#00939 705 South Grand Central Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89106
    My wife and I were purchasing items for our grand daughter at the above store. As we made the purchase Ellen D. was our cashier and I had not signed the back of my credit card, so she loudly asked to see ID and my drivers license was at the mall office since I had rented a wheel chair for my wife who is disabled. Ellen was loud and rude. She had just told my 15 year old grandson to get off the counter since he was merely leaning on it. Luckily some one working with Ellen was embarrassed enough for her hateful attitude to compare a signature on another credit card I had and allow the purchase. If it wasn't for my grand daughter I would have told Ellen where she could put my items purchased. I won't be back to any Disney store ever because of Ellen D. She need to be fired. She shouldn't be working with the public.

Kevin Rich ([email protected])

• Ka
    Katee Rose Aug 20, 2018

Me my two year old were at square one location and I bought her bag and a summer hat... when I got home I was about to pass her the hat and saw the other side of security tag left on it! It is a VERY sharp nail... she could have really hurt herself. I'm upset and truly scared. If I would have given the hat to her she would have been hurt.

• Le
    Leegavin Sep 05, 2018

The workers treat all black people really horrible The are racist they follow you around the store file false reports on black women I was being watched and treated so wrong. The workers of this store is crazy North homestead mall in Cleveland Ohio

• Je
    Jessxvf Oct 27, 2018

Was brought a Winnie the Pooh babygrow as a gift and when I came to put it on my baby the nail part of the tag was inside the feet of the babygrow! Your staff should have removed this. It drew blood from my hand but luckily it didn't hurt my baby as I checked before putting it on him.

• Mr
    mrsroberts11 Oct 28, 2018

Hi, I purchased this for my son a month ago, since he has been wearing it is have noticed that the cuffs around his wrist have lost there shape also the stitching around the pockets have started to become lose. I am highly dissatisfied with the product please can you resolve this. Regards Clarissa

• Bu
    buzzamy Oct 14, 2019

i really just need a response !
    order # 5001368306
    cant believe a company as big as yours is this impossible to get a hold of and confirm a package.
    THIS IS NOT A MAGICAL EXPERIENCE like all of your staff and recordings keep saying while I wait on hold and get NO WHERE. I think i ordered this 2x and yet have no confirmation email.

• Ya
    Yahaira Cruz Oct 16, 2019

Compre 4 libros por 1 dollar y ahora estan haciendo transacciones por 21 algo, , ya van 2 veces que lo hacen, , estoy bien molesta con esto, ,

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices