DG Services β€” online typing

P Jul 26, 2018 Review updated:

Dg services gives job for typing 3000 application in 15 days. Will spend 7 hrs daily and do..but after submitting theyl tell its wrong. Soo u should pay money...im a student I cant pay money..soo the advocate will send notice and theyl send theyl file complaint for not paying money and all. Please help me. And teach them lesson soo that no one obey the them and waste thier time and money..
The website is earnbysurvey.com
helpline.[protected]@gmail.com

• Te
    Tejaswi 1408 Aug 13, 2018

did you pay the amount?

• Vijay Biswas Aug 31, 2018

You don't need to pay anything... just go to the police station with all the evidence you have..The same incident happened with me..
    I did not give them one rupee

Charan223 Sep 02, 2018

@Vijay Biswas Brother please help me😣😣

• Vijay Biswas Sep 06, 2018

@Charan223 Don't worry about it, they are fake people.. Do not give them a single rupee

• Bi
    Bivas Bivas Sep 13, 2018

@Vijay Biswas they demand me 7620 help me brother

• Vijay Biswas Sep 17, 2018

@Bivas Bivas Don't be panic.. check the license agreement clearly .. those are fake..

• Ha
    harish sangireddy Sep 22, 2018

@Bivas Bivas Bro did you pay any amount or did they send any notice papers ???

• Mo
    Mohammed saleem7097 Oct 06, 2018

@Vijay Biswas I'm also same condition.. Please bro tell me what iam do

• Pi
    PiKu714 Dec 01, 2018

@Charan223 Did you pay the amount?
    I'm in same condition now...pls help me...plsss dear...rply [email protected]

• Rf
    RF Rudra Padhy Jan 23, 2019

@Mohammed saleem7097 Bro tomorrow my QC was failed from prospexiv they demanding money..

Charan223 Sep 02, 2018

Brother same problem for me please help

• Pr
    praj123 Sep 03, 2018

I also have the same problem. they are demanding 7800 from me . what can i do? plz somebody tell me ... i am not finished my work bcoz i read all these comments.

• Si
    siddhant Sinha Sep 05, 2018

Please guys dont pay any amount of money, and if they call again and again, so say them ..teri maa ki..., the same thing happend before me and i am not payed any amount of money to him, i also share my experience via youtube video,
    only company name is different .

Mamta Sinha Sep 05, 2018

Hi

Do not deal with DG Services, if you want to save your valuable time and not get into unnecessary trouble or harassments.

These people don’t have any intentions to pay anything to anybody, whether you submit/ not submit the work.

Their only motive is to get the agreements prepared and eventually ask for money in the name of “ Work failed/ not submitted”.
    In my case, it is a man called Uday( not sure whether name is real or fake) - mobile # 7226055119, saying the owner of DG Services’s number is 7203017088, legal matter handled by “ 6356000794”
    I am going through mental harassment by these people since 02nd Sep, since, I have submitted my complete 3000 forms with 200% accuracy ( as work can be done with ease by any computer literate person) only factor is to put 7-8 hours a day ( type, cross check and then submit).
    I am a married women, striving hard to meet my ends meet, worked for 7 hours daily continuously for 15 days, stayed awake till 4 p.m. after managing my job & family chores, just to submit the 3000 forms on time.

And now, when its time for payout, they are confidently asking for mone, y giving me the same reason that they give to all “ Work failed/ not submitted”, harasses me 5 times a day by threatening me with sms and calls.
    They simply cannot proceed with any legality as they themselves running this scam illegally.
    Since I am a female, I cannot disclose my mobile number with you all but you can reach me at, [email protected] for any clarification.

Find better job instead of wasting your valuable time & energy after this.
    And all those who are already trapped and getting harassed, please file a case immediately with copies of their agreement and emails and approach, “ Economic Offence Dept” – run by police for such fraudulent acts.

• Bi
    Bivas Bivas Sep 13, 2018

they also tell me to give 7620 rupees.if i dont give money they tell me that they will take legal action.plss help me somebody

• Vijay Biswas Sep 20, 2018

@Bivas Bivas There is no physical place of the company . everything is online, they are operating from 4 or 5 websites.
    the same incident has been happened to me for one month ago.. it's been a month, but they did not call or message (email) me yet..

• Vi
    vijayadurga Sep 17, 2018

This is a froud company and we are closing your company, don't play the students while taking the students money ...do u know the pain of filling all those 3000 forms and finally I got a result... Your QC is fail...I will dedanately banned your froud company

• Ki
    killing dg services Oct 02, 2018

Dont worry about anything on DG Services, these guys are group of 3-4 people 3 male and 1 female and operating from gujrat, their main work is a computer repair shop, apart from that all legal documents are fake and have no value, if you see the stamp paper dosent has the name in first page, also the documents they have has fake stamp which is they are pasting the screen shots. if i can get their address i will bang them on,

• Ti
    Tinku saini Nov 14, 2018

I pay money 15590 rs those time so afraid then I pay please friends how can back my money tell me. I do everything police station, cyber cell but nothing happened.

• Sh
    sheetal koul May 01, 2019

@Tinku saini @Tinku saini Was there any complications done by this company??

satish mehra Nov 23, 2018

Dg services give job for typing 3000 application in 15 days. will spend 7 hrs daily and do.. but after submitting they tell its wrong. soo u should pay money. today 23 nov 2018 time 2;30 pm a person made called to me and introduce about him a wakil of this company, and you must pay money, otherwise, I will send to notice. he call to me from surat. his advocate bar code no is j2203/2016. I don't pay any type of money. soothe advocate will send notice and they send they file the complaint about not paying money and all. please help me. and teach them lesson soo that no one obey the them and waste their time and money..
    Block this type company website and case them him by cyber crime service, and promote also fb twitter please ban this illegal company and jailed them,
    Advocate no j2203/2016 barcode
    Mobile no 8956019388
    The website is earnbysurvey.com
    Company name dg service

• Ar
    Arya Ashish Dec 18, 2018

Please help me anyone pkease.Today I paid 29000.He called me and mail me to surat court to process.
    How to take my money back.please help me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices