DG Servicesdemanding money

A Sep 13, 2018

Few days back I was searching for a home base job and I found dg services providing home base job without any registration fees so I called the person who posted the job and join with company soon. The company provided me to fill 1500 forms in 10 days I start working on it then after 1 day of working I had a doubt on working I called company helpline no. But its not reachable then I think to google about the query I think most probably it will be on google then I google about dg services I found some thing shocking I found many complaints about the company that it is fake this company only made trap for the peoples the company used to harrase its members and demand for money and give threats of legal procedure after all this I think i'll not work on this I left it and mail my query to the company about all and ask him for proof of legal company (I ll attach screenshot of mail)
After a day the company replied me and ask for money.. Till now I neither recevd any call mail and msg from company but today a lawyer msg me and mail me and he demands money and give threats of legal procedure.
Now I dont want to pay anything to them because I had demanded for legal proof but they didn't reply it anymore.
I just want to save intrest of mine and all peoples who will being a part of this trap.
Plzzz help me to do so..

• Updated by Asadhfk · Sep 13, 2018

Again the company advocate send me mail and demands money please help me i dont want to give money to them ... I am a student and lived seprete from home so how i can manage this much amount plz help me..
    Advocate used to give threats of legal precedding under section 420 and 406 .. M kya chor hu jo 420 lgegi mre upr plz help me to out of this please

• Updated by Asadhfk · Sep 15, 2018

Today the company advocate M M patel send me mail with case no. Id .. I am very worried about it i am a student i dont want to take all this .. Please help me ..