[Resolved] Dex Media — auto renewal
We are with Dex Media for our buisness advertising and have just been notified about a stupid auto renewal. That is unacceptable for the simple fact that it has been impossible to work with them. We made some changes to our website (which was a very long process) and couple months later it went back to the way it was due to some upgrade, err. On top of that they consistently had our wrong # in the phone book and online over a stupid tracking system that was faulty and we absolutely made it clear we did not want it. They are arrogant unprofessional careless over priced company... Well Dex be prepared because I would much rather spend a portion of the $14, 000 We spend a year ON MY LAWYER over paying you. The only way to resolve this is to accept the fact that you have lost a client of 25+ years with you and cancel our advertising IMMEDIATELY.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Dex Media Customer Care's Response · Nov 16, 2017
I'm sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction outlined regarding your account experience. We'd like the opportunity to look into this matter and reach out to you in an effort to address and try to resolve. If you would, please reply here or via email at [protected]@DexYP.com providing your business name, address and preferred contact number for prompt follow up.
More Dex Media Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dex Media - fraudulent contracts! 
- Dex Media - harmful practices in directory advertising and fidelity collection service 
- Dex Media / Yellow Pages - fraudulent contracts/sales practices 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - won't cancel our account 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - fraudulent billing 
- [Resolved] Dex Media - digital sem product acct # 660058437
- [Resolved] Dex Media - online advertisement
- [Resolved] Dex Media - duplicate accounts
- [Resolved] Dex Media - renewed account without permission 
- DexMedia - cancelling my service