desklotterysignwinndesk.orgLOTTERY WINNER

F

LOTTERY WINNER
Your mobile attached to ticket SP11600AE WON $1, 116, 000.00 call +[protected] or e-mail: [protected]@winndesk.org

• Sy
    Syed Oct 16, 2008

I want to make a complaint. This Lottery Message come to me and said "Lottery Winner Your Mobile attached to ticket No. (I have No.) won $ 1, 116, 000, 00 call+[protected] or Email : [email protected] (Sender No. +[protected]), Pls. reply Me

• Us
    usman ali Oct 20, 2008

i want to ask that which u send me massage at my mobile this is in which type of lottery

• Ay
    ayman Oct 20, 2008

what all this about

• Al
    Alex Gacusan Oct 20, 2008

This Lottery Message came to me and said that "Lottery Winner Your mobile attached to ticket # (I have the #) won $1, 116, 000, 00 call +[protected] or email: [email protected] send by this #+[protected]. Please advice me wht is the next step for me to do. Thanks!!!

• De
    deyaa eldeen moustafa Oct 20, 2008

thise lotterr message come to me (ihave atictet no:#) please teal me what the next step.
    mob: +[protected]
    thanks.

• Er
    erick Oct 25, 2008

This Lottery Message come to me and said "Lottery Winner Your Mobile attached to ticket No. (I have No.) won $ 1, 116, 000, 00 call+[protected] or Email : [email protected] (Sender No. +[protected]), Pls. reply Me and tell me what is the next step to recive the lottery. mob. +[protected]

• Ge
    George Oct 25, 2008

I have received a message : Lottery winner your mobile attached to ticket...won $1, 116, 000.00
    Reply me the next step. (+[protected])

jo Oct 25, 2008

what about this lottery?

• Ka
    karim Oct 25, 2008

want to make a complaint. This Lottery Message come to me and said "Lottery Winner Your Mobile attached to ticket No. (I have No.) won $ 1, 116, 000, 00 call+[protected] or Email : [email protected] (Sender No. [protected]), Pls. reply Me...

• Sm
    smsm Oct 25, 2008

who send me this messege and what i wine plez

• Sh
    s.h.a.kazmi Oct 25, 2008

i received a sms on my mobile from +[protected] about winning of lottery by giving some ticket number & healthy amount.also stated that call +[protected] or email: [email protected]
    kindly give some guidance.thanks

• Na
    Nader Oct 25, 2008

i received amassage on my mobile no. 00965 [protected] and tell me what is the next step to recive the lottery.

• As
    ashraf abdrabu Oct 25, 2008

I 'VE recieved sms sayed that(lottry winner your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won$1, 116, 0000.00 call+[protected] or email [email protected]desk.org)i don't know what i should do for this message

• Ar
    ARTURO Oct 26, 2008

I've received message from cell no. +[protected], and stated
    "LOTTERY WINNER Your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS WON $1, 116, 000 call +[protected] or email: [email protected]
    Is this true? and this is same as above complaints. Please kind attention on this. Thanks and regards.

• Sh
    sheela Oct 26, 2008

hello...
    you meant that i got the lottery.IF IT IS YES SEND IT BACK and look for other step.IF IT IS NO, DON'T REPEAT IN MY MOBILE AGAIN.[Ticket nbr is RV5557772FS)

• Ka
    kawtar Ghrissi Oct 26, 2008

i also recive the same sms from +[protected] what all this above? what they r looking for to steal people's money or what?i just want people to be aware and do not reply to those thieves!!!

• En
    Eng. Marwa Oct 26, 2008

Yes, I too Received the same message today.
    lottery winner your mobile attached to ticket RV 5557772FS WON ( $1.116.000.00) CALL PHONE NO (OO34605563969) OR MAIL [email protected]

What to do with like this SMS

haitham Oct 26, 2008

I have got message on my mobile from you. it's about lottery winner your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won$1116000.00 call +[protected] or email: [email protected]
    so what shoud I do???
    my mobile number is [protected]

haitham Oct 26, 2008

I've recieved sms from you about lottery winner. so what is the next step shoud I do?
    my mobile number is [protected]

• Th
    The punisher Oct 26, 2008

Hey who is hell r u try to play me!what do u think? look.dude maybe u r a man or woman.1, 116, 000.00 what is this means?this!look at me! ###! this is what u r dreaming about!
    LOOK MY CHILD
    You may not know me, but I know everything about you
    I know when you sit down and when you rise up
    I am familiar with all your ways
    I have been misrepresented by those who don't know me
    I f you seek me with all your heart, you will find me
    But you can't find my money coz sitting in internet cafe
    not make 1, 116, 000.00 USD, If u have this money why
    ###ing with people why u chitting them.pls don't be selfish
    regards
    ### you

• Ib
    ibrahem Oct 27, 2008

wahy send maseg in my mopile

• Ib
    ibrahem Oct 27, 2008

æÇááå íÇ ÎÇáæ Ýì ÈäÇÊ ÇäÇ ÒÚáÊ ÚáíåÇ

• Mm
    M. Mushtaq umerdin Oct 27, 2008

in my mobile a message came "you won $1, 116, 000."
    is this true then mail me but i live in uae(dubai)
    so please mail me

and my mobile num is
    [protected].
    if i won i will be thankful to you.

Hasna Abdel Rahman Oct 27, 2008

This Lottery Message come to me and said "Lottery Winner Your Mobile attached to ticket (RV5557772FS) won $ 1, 116, 000, 00 call+[protected] or Email : [email protected]
    Pls. reply Me and tell me what is the next step to recive the lottery.

samoona Oct 27, 2008

wat the hell is this y these people r playing wid the emotions of the people/?in this situation wen there is a huge flood of inflation, such messsages really makes a person so optimistic that when he finds that these r fake, he gets silence for a while.

STOP TO PLAY WID THE EMOTIONS

samoona Oct 27, 2008

stop playing wid people

• Re
    RENJU Oct 28, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have received a message in my mobile on 20/10/2008 the content was " LOTTERY WINNER Your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS WON $1, 116, 000.00 call +[protected] or email: [email protected]" I have confirmed the email address is vaid but i would like to know the message is true or fake? if its a fake message somebody is miss using your org .name.

Renju Rajan

??????

a.k.m.shahidul hossain Oct 28, 2008

i gate a message lottery winner

winner me

• Ve
    venkat Nov 02, 2008

I also received the same message from them...

Regards,

Venkat

• Kg
    k.g.mugunth Nov 02, 2008

hi i am received one sms sayed that(lottry winner your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won$1, 116, 0000.00 call+[protected] or email [email protected])i don't know what i should do for this message please reply on my email about next step.
    Thanks
    mugunthan.k

ahmed shaban rady Nov 03, 2008

I 'VE recieved sms from contact No. +[protected](lottry winner your mobile attached to ticket RV5557772FS won$1, 116, 0000.00 call+[protected] or email [email protected])i dont understand that whats gone forward and i dont believe that this type of huge amount i win but i hope if its true than i will win this lottery .please reply on my email about next step

ahmed shaban rady Nov 03, 2008

[email protected] received message from the above company 'lottery winner your mobile attached to ticket rv557772fswon $1, 116000.00call +[protected] or email [email protected] i beleive this is a scam originating from nigeria. Internet-my mobile [protected]-UAE

• Al
    ali Nov 03, 2008

i have recieved suuch a message on my mobile that i won a lottery which i dont beleive

• Mo
    mohammed ibrahim Nov 03, 2008

hura that need confermation from the organization.
    inshallah i will doing good works for the poor people.
    thanks

• Pe
    petcharac sirihaeng Nov 04, 2008

i am petcharac sirihaeng mobile attached to ticket RV 5557772FS call [protected]

• Va
    varghese avira Nov 04, 2008

what is it

sand Nov 06, 2008

I too got this msg on my mobile where i havent bought any lottery ticket r given my mobile no to any one. is this fraud????