Derick Arnovick or Derik ArnovickRIPPED ME OFF AND MOLESTED MY 12 YEAR OLD BOY

Derick Arnovick called me up on the phone and sold me a coaching program. He told me to pay with a credit card so I did. He then asked me to come visit him in Utah so I brought my son, two dogs and ended up living with him for the period of 7 months. My son started acting weird and bashful every time he was around Derik so I took him in to a child psychologist who determined he had been molested by someone. After three sessions, it came out that Derik and my son Jason had been having sexual relations for 4 months. He is sick!!! He broke my heart and brokebacked my son.

• Ap
    A.P. Mar 01, 2011

Seriously??? I absolutely cannot believe that this website allows anyone to write anything about anyone without any kind of verification of facts!

I am Derik Arnovick's fiance, and I have been with this man for three years. This is an extremely feeble attempt to sully his reputation. It is too bad you didn't have the courage to reveal your identity. My guess is a disgruntled employee who got fired for ineptitude. My advise: Spend more time on self improvement, and maybe you will be able to get and KEEP a job.