DependsDepends Adult diaper

I used one of their Depend adult diapers. I am a television news personality and I have to be on the set for a three hour morning program. So I wear an adult diaper and change after the show is over. Last week, after doing my business in my pants, as I do every day, it ran down my leg making an embarassing mess. The Depend had a loose elastic. They won't give me my money back!

• Je
    JessicaDory Oct 23, 2009

You must have a bad bladder because 3 hours is not that long i can wait about 5 or 6 hours without going!

• He
    Herm Williamsberginskyian Oct 23, 2009

It's not my bladder. I have pooped every mornng at 7:40 since I was in elementary school.

• Mr
    Mrbigtimeengineer Oct 27, 2009

No, this is serious. I also have used depends in my professional life. I am an engineer who often testifies as an expert in court cases. I was having somedifficulties and my testimony absolutely could not be postponed. I had a $5, 400 fee riding on it, so I wore depends and testified with confidence, even though I had two "accidents" while on the stand. I had good luck with it, but if it happens again I am going to pre-check the elastic band on the legs.