Department Of Labour Of South Africauif

S

UIF paid for my late husband peanuts when he was a working professional for 36 years, the widows of his subordinates with less salaries, less years which we in the support group with got 3 times more, I just need an explanation and if I ask I'm being seen as greedy, I need help I can be contacted on [protected], I contacted the department of labour in Ermelo and I'm not getting any explanation, if what I got is right I need to be told that not about the system's which I don't understand, all I want is what was due to me, I'm not greedy just need an explanation and to be taken seriously and not brushed off!

Comment Guidelines