ADVERTISIMENT

Department of LabourNon payment of uif

H

I have being struggling since Jan 2016 I have being to the UIF office back and forward then I get a sms money will be in 7-10 days when I go to check at UIF there is always a problem..When I signed up for my money I asked them can the money be paid in to the account my salary went to and they replied yes although it's not my account this was in January 2016.. I went back to sign and every time they tell me to come back after a month..
Then they tell me after5 months account must be in my name so we changed it to my account..Once again I received sms money will be paid to my account 7 to 10 days so I went back to them to find out payment has being cancelled..And this is after 2 Supervisor has assist me..
Please if someone can assist me all this happened at the Brakpan offices...
Really do they know what they are doing !!!????
I did ask the supervisor who can I contact doesn't seems like they can assist me, his reply he is not allowed to give me that info I am his client and he must assist me...REALLY BUT HE CANT
Since January 2016 and it's almost July 2016