Del Rey Travel / Destination Vacation International — travel club scam
This company is related to Dreamworks Vacation Club and Serenity Travel. They have been kicked out of New Jersey and there is an investigation going on in Delaware with the Attorney General's office. That phone # is [protected]. There is a class action suit being handled out of New Jersey by Gary Martin Meyers whose phone number is [protected].
These people have now moved to California. They offer heavily discounted travel. It is join tonight or lose out on the quoted price. They open an RCI Mastercard through Bank of America to pay your fee.
Later when we were able to check out their website, the hotels, airlines and cruises are the same as when you go direct or go through another travel agency.
We talked with RCI and their is no ownership connection. DVI is a travel agency that rents unused timeshares from them.
Don't get scammed by these people. None of them live in Valencia and nobody uses last names. When you ask for a business card it is generic without any individuals name on it.
More Del Rey Travel / Destination Vacation International Complaints & Reviews
- Vacation International - cheats in dubai
- Vacation Internationale - fraud
- Vacation International - misleading promises and poor service
- Vacation International - cheaters under time share shade : نصب واحتيال تحت مسمى السياحة والسفر.
- Vacation International - boking
- Vacation International - cheating confirmed - refer gulf news article
- Vacation International Deira Dubai - beaware from this gang of cheater
- Vacation International - cheating
- Vacation International - wonderful
- Vacation International - cheats confirmed - how to get deposit money back