DEK Roofingunsatisfactory new roof installation

M

I have endured many years of frustration, stress and financial damage to my ceilings, closets, rugs, wood, and other parts of my house. This being due to the initial roof installation that was not watertight due to the damage my roof incurred during hurricane Wilma, because of DEK's irresponsibility not tying down or installing the tiles that laid loose on my roof during the hurricane. Unfortunately, I began to have water damage immediately after the installation of my new roof. I have never been happy or satisfied with DEK roofing and Kenny, the salesman and manager for repairs. I made numerous calls and received numerous promises without results. He was great until he made the sale!
I have pictures that I took recently when having my roof repaired properly by another company. The pictures show trash and broken tiles that were left under the new tiles when repairs were made. Cement weep holes on the tiles were covered with tar not allowing the water to drain. This caused water to back up with nowhere to go causing deterioration to my stucco and wood causing damage and leakage in my closet ceilings for the third time. Even material like 30lb roofing material was bulled on top of the pre-existing roofing material- leaving water to get under and pool. Who does work like this?

unsatisfactory new roof installation