DecoraPort InternationalHorrible site and service!

K

I bought a mirror from this store and it arrived damaged there was a huge crack! I sent them a message asking to contact me as soon as possible. In my message I explained everything and even attached a picture, but these guys simply ignored me and did not reply. Then I found their phone number and called. They said they dot receive any messages from me and that was a total lie! I received a notification that DecoraPort did read my message!
Anyway, I explained the reason I called and asked for a refund but they said that was impossible. I asked why and they replied that was not their fault and that they were not responsible for these damages!!
Horrible site and service!