Deal Clubflux hd zoom lens is a scam

M

This is a big SCAM. They charge the credit card immediately as you order and after that they are not sending the product.
I order the product on 10th of May and immediately my card was charged 50 bucks. After one week when I saw that I didn't receive the product I sent to the company few emails and till now there was no answer. So please let anyone know that is a big scam.

• Om
    omar mh Aug 04, 2017

Scam company big scam

• Fr
    Fred0908 Aug 03, 2017

Ordered July 9. Got 2 sales receipts from Bargain Club (whoever they are) shortly after. One for Flux HD Zoom for $29.95 plus taxes $6.95 and shipping $9.95 and another one for Upgrade 1 Premium Lens for $9.90 without tax or shipping costs. Texted support who said they would reply shortly but never did. Called by phone to a hard to understand female who couldn't explain tax and said the supplied upgraded shipping was not free. No tracking number - just "shipped". Received item on Aug 2nd.
    There is NO zoom function - only focus. No directions or user guide or manual - no paperwork at all in box.And yes it does include lens, lens caps, clamp and rubber eye piece for use as a dinky toy telescope. The customs declaration shows a value of $5.00 - which is about what it is worth.

• Gl
    Glenn Valis Jul 22, 2017

I went to order one, but halfway thru I was 'asked" if I want to join their 'shopping club' for almost $9 a month- there was no longer a back button, no way to say no. I quit the browser before finishing. That was at 12:30 am. At 8:45 am I found a order confirmation email, with almost $20 in shipping and fees added. I sent an email to their "support" asking to kill the order, and got a quick auto response that they would get to me withing 24 hours. Never, ever heard back. The next day I got an email that the order had shipped.
    Got it 3 days later. There is NO zoom function. It is just a telephoto lens with a focus adjustment, no zoom, No directions or guidebook either. It has the lens, lens caps and clamp, and a rubber eye piece so you can use it as a telescope. But I can see no way to make it zoom in or out.

• Ga
    Gary Cornsmoke Jun 12, 2017

i went thru deal club and i recieved my lens, it had a tracking number as well. everything seems on the up and up to me.