Db Bahn Internet BerlinImpossible to get in contact with them

L Review updated:

I recently noticed the unauthorized withdrawal from my account. The unknown for me company Db Bahn Internet Berlin charged my account for $500. I found their contact information, but they didn’t reply to my emails, and also their phone was switched off all the time I called. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience or used the services of this company. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Iz
    Izvoranu Viorica Aug 13, 2014

Hello
    The same thing happened to me on the 3rd of July 2014.So what did you do about it?

• Ab
    Absa FALL Jan 17, 2020

@Izvoranu Viorica Bonjour je suis au senegal et la même chose m’est arrivé mon compte à été débité d’un montant se 103000fcfa d’une structure Frauduleuse nommée NTECH GROUP et d’un montant de 1113 fcfa de DB INTERNET BERLIN

• Ju
    Justforonepost Nov 13, 2018

Hello,
    The same thing has happened to me 12th Nov. I contacted my bank immediately as it seems to be fraud.

• Ha
    Harris 2260 Mar 01, 2019

@Justforonepost Hello,
    I have experience the same thing today March 1. I have multiple translations on my account. I have contacted my bank and It is a fraud .. I don’t understand how this happen ‼️‼️ To me this is a scary situation. ...

• Ca
    CARMEN-romania Jan 04, 2019

Same thing here today, 4th January 2019 150 euro.

• Vi
    Vishal Ac Feb 12, 2019

Please who the fuck is this who hacked and fraud with me today...any advice or their mail or contact number ples get me...

• Ro
    Rosely Falco Feb 21, 2019

Sou brasileira, estive na Itália em janeiro e utilizei algumas vezes meu cartão de crédito. Esta semana recebi a conta. $200 euros. Entrei em contato imediatamente com o banco e eles canelaram meu cartão e estornaram o débito. É FRAUDE.

• Su
    SusanRicketts Mar 29, 2019

It just happen to me today. They charged me in increments of (4) $30.00. I called my Capital One and filed fraud. The unfortunate part with fraud is they probably stole our data from a merchant we did use and they just didn't do a good job of protecting our data. It happens all the time I work for a data security company and you will be surprised at the lack of security these companies have even the big companies with their million dollar security tech stacks get compromised.

• De
    Deniyus jkt Apr 19, 2019

Same thing today, multiple transactions about 292 euro

• Ad
    Adriannn Apr 23, 2019

100 Euro today gone...filled a fraud and had to disable card... :( Fuq them

• Rd
    RDK123 May 06, 2019

They just now tried to get $139.60 from me but was my old bank card I had shut off because of possible fraudulent charges bank couldn't say where was from just that my card info whenever I used it somewhere got stolen

• Se
    Sebystefan May 16, 2019

hi
    same happened here! just arrived in Germany Dusseldorf and after I buy a ticket for Metro (U line) after 24h, i received sms from my bank - DB bahn internet. tried to steal 137euro and could not because i have 0 money on that account.
    i blocked my card.
    they even tried 10 cents $ to get from a POS and bank stopped them (detect as fraud)

what I recommend (this is what i did) create 2 sepparate bank accounts (one with CARD and one without card)
    you only move money when you need to pay something with card ... otherwise all good money stay in an account (same bank) that DOES NOT HAVE A CARD attached to that account !! so no one can steal money

good luck

• El
    Elisasembiring Aug 03, 2019

The same thing happen to me on 3rd august 2019, i lost almost Euro 300.now i try to call credit call center..now i already block my card.

• Fa
    Faiz Wahab Aug 21, 2019

@Elisasembiring Hi what about the money did u receive it as i also lost 278 euros 5 transactions into 55.75 euros

• Ph
    Philip Stalder Aug 18, 2019

Same thing happened to me after a vacation in Italy...172 euro DB Internet (Revolut Card)

• Fa
    Faiz Wahab Aug 21, 2019

PLEASE BE AWARE AS EVEN MY CARD GOT CHARGED OF 5 MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS OF 55.75 EUROS
    CAN SOMEONE GVE ME THE CONTACT NO OF THESE COMPANY

• Ra
    Radka Kučerová Sep 01, 2019

Happened to me today. I immediately blocked my card and contacted the bank. Are any of you by any chance members of John Reed Fitness? Just an idea...

• Jp
    JP in Fuerteventura Sep 01, 2019

Me too. 6 transactions totalling over 700€ over the past 2 weeks. Interestingly there was also one more transaction at the same time as one of the others for trainline.com which is a UK train ticket online booking company and that I didn't do either (I live in Spain).

• Jp
    JP in Fuerteventura Sep 01, 2019

@JP in Fuerteventura Thinking about this further I would say whoever has got hold of our card details is buying train tickets to order from DB Bahn Internet ( an online German ticket booking service) and then selling them, at a discount, for cash.

• Te
    Teresa Colasuonno Sep 12, 2019

oggi 12 settembre 2019 sulla mia postepay ho trovato un addebito di 110 euro e mi hanno detto che sono stati prelevati da questi signori ho dovuto denunciare l'accaduto e bloccare la carta spero di recuperare i soldi visto che sono stati prelevati in giornata

• Ge
    Georgia Osborn Sep 17, 2019

They hit my bank acct on Sept 13th with 5 transactions adding up to $400 .They were all just within minutes of each other . Luckily my bank caught it and cancelled the card. Have to put in a claim to the bank to get my money back.

• Si
    sisdecadence Oct 31, 2019

Oct. 28, 2019 - three fraudulent transactions: $24.46, $85.51, & $65.50, all American dollars. But the test fee came from Simply Energy in Melbourne, Australia, for $6.85. I contacted my bank and got a new card and they are working on getting my money back to me. Looks like they have been doing this for YEARS!

Anino Nov 11, 2019

same here. I just got hit over the weekend with £126 in total taken from my account. I have contacted the bank who have said they will refund but I am just shocked. What's worse, I am actually due to fly to Berlin next month, so it almost looks like I paid for some stupid tickets.
    Card has been cancelled but by god this is annoying

• Ab
    Absa FALL Jan 17, 2020

Hello I am in Senegal and the same thing happened to me my account was debited with an amount of 103000fcfa from a Fraudulent structure named NTECH GROUP and with an amount of 1113 fcfa from DB INTERNET BERLIN