datapacket.netscam hosting company datapacket.net

S Review updated:

Hello friends,

I purchased windows hosting from datapacket.net on 23 Mar 2009 to run my clients project which needed windows hosting.

I got my account but the project was not running on the server as it needed Microsoft dot net framework & that was not available on their server & also I didn't like the helm control panel.

I saw on datapakcet.net website they have 30 Days money back guarantee on all plans so I submitted a ticket to billing on same day I purchased their service requesting to issue me a full refund as I did not want their service.

Its going to be a week so far I do not have any reply from datapacket to my tickets, then I opened tickets to sales & again billing also but there is no reply. Even I called their toll free no but no one was there, just voice mail.

Even they are not saying that they do not want to refund.

support doesn't exist at all.

$10 is not important for me what I wanted was a word from them as a client but they did not respond at all.

datapacket.net is fraud / scam beware while dealing with this people.

• Eu
    Eugenio Yim Mar 29, 2021

I have hosted various websites with Datapacket.net cloud hosting for about 8 months, during which time I have dealt with many other hosts used by my clients. I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

• Ol
    Oliver Kinchen Mar 25, 2021

Happy using Datapacket.net hosting. It will be interesting to see if the services remain acceptable as the provider grows with it's success. Now I know that is better to have small and lovely host like this web host then go with Huge web hosting providers. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

• He
    Herschel Mannella Mar 23, 2021

Good job, Datapacket.net hosting! The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

• Pe
    Pedro Poretti Oct 16, 2020

I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are e-commerce, so database speed is important. I would recommend Datapacket.net VPS hosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it is quite reliable!

• Gerardo Leoni Oct 13, 2020

A very happy customer. Always great support, had Nick today and he dealt with my issues quickly and efficiently A+++. Lesson learned. These guys provide excellent service all around and i will not be making the same mistakes again!

• En
    Enea Valsangiacomo Oct 07, 2020

If you have a one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service with Datapacket.net - I can honestly recommend their dedicated server hosting to others. I wasn't expecting much. But the times I had a question, they responded within a couple hours, will a polite, and detailed response.

• We
    WeCarveIt.com Oct 29, 2019

DataPacket.net recently changed from cPanel to Plesk without my knowledge & I recently also made a 2 year payment towards my space that I already had with them for one year. After I noticed that they had deleted my site & my photo gallery I sent them a message asking for a full refund on my recent payment since my agreement was for cPanel & not the new script they are forcing everyone to use now Plesk which is complete garbage compared to cPanel. Well they refused, and on top of it my site is gone which I had a friend build for me so now I am out of my $60 for 2 years & no site as well thanks to them deleting things without my consent. I really wish this company would get sewed & shut down after reading a lot of reviews on many sites about this provider I am seeing my error in going with them in the first place.