[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]refund not paying out

S Aug 17, 2018 Review updated:

Hi

I have enrolled with Damelin and paid my fees in full R10000.00. I have decided to immigrate to New Zealand and cancelled in April, I have sent all the relevant documentation. It received a approval letter in June and sent in the except letter and all other documentation.I queried about the date the refund would occur and the refund dept said they have not received my documents and i have to start the process of the 90 day's again. I need that money ASAP i am Immigrating in Sept.

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Aug 17, 2018

Good day,

Kindly send us the below information so that we can get you assistance on your refund:

Name & Surname
    Student Number
    Contact details

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
    Damelin Correspondence College

• Damelin Correspondence College [DCC]'s response · Aug 20, 2018

Good morning,

Hope you are well.

Please note that we still require your details requested above in order for us to assist you with your query.

Thank you.
    Damelin Correspondence College

• Resolution Statement

• Fa
    Fairyc3 Jun 10, 2019

Good Evening.
    My name is cahzzlynne Mpisana.
    My student number is 437222

I cancelled my studies in March 2018
    Completed all the documents necessary to proceed with cancellation

I missed my test dates because no one informed me about the test/exam schedule because I need to liase with management to accommodate me with my studies.
    The day I was suppose to write my test I was at work .
    How can I be 2places at once - impossible

I need assistance with the refund.
    It's been more than a year of deducting from my account it must end now.

I have been calling the office s, no answer, sending loads of emails, waiting months, hoping the deductions will stop.

This has been tiring and exhausting.

Damelin has crushed my dreams..My hopes for a brighter future, robbed me of my dreams letting me pay for absolutely nothing every month for more than 1year.

I am so disappointed. I'm mad ..I wish I can just express my anger but it won't change a thing and this is so sad.

I don't know how the owner or ppl working there can live or even sleep at night.

I'm so heart broken about this matter.

I deserve a answer and this matter to be resolved I wait for way too long.

You have my contact details call me!!!