[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] — refund not paying out
I have enrolled with Damelin and paid my fees in full R10000.00. I have decided to immigrate to New Zealand and cancelled in April, I have sent all the relevant documentation. It received a approval letter in June and sent in the except letter and all other documentation.I queried about the date the refund would occur and the refund dept said they have not received my documents and i have to start the process of the 90 day's again. I need that money ASAP i am Immigrating in Sept.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin College - very poor service 
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - icb - bookkeeping to trial balance course
- Damelin Durban City - service from staff
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - refusal to pay refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - results
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - my matric