CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — service
I have called the cvs pharmacy on 3050 west grand parkway in katy tx. I spoke to the pharmacist named Artana after being on hold for about 20 min waiting for someone to answer. As i was spelling out the medication name, she was answering me very rudely to hurry up because she has 10 people in line wait "AS IF I AM NOT A CUSTOMER AS WELL"!!! I let that attitude go then she has told me that I'm calling the wrong location, so i asked for the phone number to the location i needed to call instead. She Literally said the phone number so fast and hung up the phone on me without me having the chance getting it. I have never experienced or expected such a service, rudeness and attitude not only as a customer but from a professional period who SHOULD HAVE BEEN RAISED AND TAUGHT how to speak to people/customers properly.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly