CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / pharmacy/staff
I am new to this CVS Pharmacy and have never had such bad customer service from a pharmacy. Every month my prescriptions are filled late, as the medicine is "not available" making me not able to take my medicine for several days.
However, the worst part of this pharmacy is that every month, when I inquire in person or on the phone regarding refills, one pharmacy tech has yelled (she is a young blonde woman), hung up, or said "I don't know" without even looking it up in the system (this has happened at least 3 times in the past 2 months). This same pharm tech has even thrown my bag of prescriptions at me (shocking, I know). I just have always had such great experiences at CVS before and this was very concerning to me. I am transferring several prescriptions to other pharmacies next month as a result.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly