Cupid's Media Dating ServiceTook Money Out of My Bank Account

This company some how got ahold of my Paypal Information and charged my account $99.99 for services that I did not authorize . Even paypal questioned it but still let the payment go thru. I had to go to my bank and stop payment and they charged me for that and this company is charging people fraudulant amounts of money for stuff you don't even authorise them to take out of your account.

• Cr
    cromatt Jul 20, 2010

Hi.
    Didn't you upgrade you membership or something?