Culligantank kept regenerating, caused $969 water bill

M

My water bill is usually about $72.00 a month. I've been renting a softener from Culligan for about 7 months. I just received my water bill and it's $998 for two months. The water company told me it was because of my water softener. I called Culligan and they told me to unplug the softener. I unplugged the softener and had Culligan come out to discover a seal was broken on the softener which made it keep regenerating. If they do not cover my water bill I'm taking them to small claims court.

• Ta
    Taylor H. Mar 16, 2016

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know the Culligan of Mokena dealership has been notified and will be contacting you directly to discuss this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!
    Best,
    Taylor H.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices