CSSScam and fraud!

R

I have a postpaid connection of Airtel. Everything was going well At the time when I got this connection I have not been informed about the credit limit .On 8 march I got a recorded message from Airtel saying that U have crossed the credit limit and service will be closed then I contacted to CCE of Airtel , She told me just ignore these kind of messages but the next day, on sunday, I was not having the outgoing , Since morning I tried to call the man who has given me the connection and he told me he will reply within 10 minutes but more than 10 hours have gone no call from him and next time when I tried to call him he has not received it, I tried for more than 20 times, Today, in the morning I Called to CCE from PCO at 10 o 'clock of the morning I have been suggested that within 2 hours it will be activated but more than 3 hours have gone still the same problem is there. Yesterday, it was marriage of my sister and I was away from home, I wanted to talk to her but the airtel people have handicapped me. I was thinking it's a good company.

Everybody in my family have airtel but today itself I told them not to take the service of airtel an whoever is going to have the service of airtel, I will suggest them not to take this because the people are not fair enough and reliable/ We cannot faith in Airtel... I can say now the worst service provider in India is AIRTEL.

• Ka
    Kagiso Mogotsi Nov 06, 2020

True scammers

Horrible experience.
    I have been advised I will be blacklisted as there is an amount of R1247.60 that is due to them. It was also stated that I signed up for this on the 11th of July
    I have not signed up for this service, and if this was the case, how come I never received any documentation regarding this. No welcome letter, no signed agreement, no monthly invoice.

Now I have to pay for a service I am unaware of and have never used.