CSDetails.comCharges for software I never bought

R

On March 19th I have entered a panda-ib site in an attempt to download antivirus software. Prices quoted were outside my range and I have terminated the procedure without downloading the software. For the access to the side without downloading the software I was charged by csdetails on transaction number [protected] £57.22 & £60.03. My attempts to contact csdetails.com failed. Incidentally because I have not down loaded the software i was not given a purchase order no which is a common procedure on other sites I have made purchases on.

• Tr
    trena weeks Nov 04, 2007

I purchased lime wire access in April and never have been able to access it on the internet. I paid 64.00 dollars for it. I am unable to get in touch with anyone. The number shown to call is not a working number.

• Ni
    NIRMLA HARKISHIN VIROOMAL Jul 11, 2007

CSDetails.com has charged my account the amount of Euros 38.70 in my account, which i have never asked any software.

NIRMLA.H.V

• Ro
    Robert Buckley Jun 10, 2007

I agreed to download e-music for 39.95 total, but when I checked out it was $72.72. I canceled the order and now it is showing up on my credit card. I have called Master Charge and told them I am not going to pay this fraud company. I am also writing a letter to the Attorney General of their State and telling everyone I know what a scam this site is. What a country!

Bob Buckley

Jacqueline Brayman Jun 06, 2007

I was going over old bank statements because napster keeps billing me and says they don't.Like you I found out that csdetails billed me $69.71 for something I have no clue what for I never ordered anything from them. I am so disgusted by web sites say free,free trial period and then just bill you continuously because you have to give all your info to them!!!

Very Upset

• St
    stephen lee Jun 01, 2007

On may 15th i too was charged by csdetails for anti-virus software that i did not download for the sum of 32 pound & 15 pence, i think this is a huge scam taking advantage of people who visit these sort of sites trying to keep there pc virus free.

--- yours disgusted.

• Sh
    Shirley T. Hinson May 25, 2007

I was advised that I could join Music downloads for 39.95 when I filled out subs. and entered my cr cd #.. total price came to 72.31 so I canceled. Did not submit but was billed auto. to my bank... I demand a refund or am calling the attorney generals office in the state of this company and entering a complaint on internet also.. Shame on CSDetails.com!