CRSTotr driver wannabes

Ley me say this, the trucking industry is full of belly achers. It is a way of life and if you are not strong and smart enough to get paid by your company, go find a different job>I worked for crst and others. I have never had a problem getting paid. I drove my # off but I got paid. I have been driving since 1975. Crst was with malone back then and it was a job. I am with a different company now but out of location not the company. You guys who bad mouth trucking companies and have odd ball theories should stop trying to make the easy buck and go to work at the truck stop. Matter of fact, go cook my eggs boy, sunnyside up and bacon too. Lots of coffee and some gravey on them there biscuts... Ah ha ya hear? Trucking is a very hard life and harder work. Think it's easy to sit on your # and make money? Think again> tell em thunder sent ya...

otr driver wannabes

Rolling Thunder Sep 22, 2009

Thats Right!!!

• Tr
    trucker mother compler Nov 07, 2009

YOU couldnt have said it any beter!

• Cr
    CRST drivers are a joke Feb 08, 2010

So nice that you demean truck stop workers. No wonder you truck drivers have such a lousy reputation any more. Used to be truckers were respected (and respectful).

Ronnie Bruce Mar 08, 2011

well rolling thunder pull your head out of CRST's [censor] and realize that this company does screw your fellow truckers

• Ha
    Havetobemorecareful Jan 11, 2012

Rolling thunder, you have been a trucker for a long time. you are old as dirty and that is a way of life for you.. remember you are going to be to old to drive soon, therefore, the next generations of drivers need to be trained and trained with honesty and with a caring company. not a company that is about banking off the trainer. I have to agree with ronnie get your head out of the hole thunder and know that used to be truckers were respected and respectful. all I am saying is crst recruiters are lying to people. they are getting them to their schools and if for whatever reason they do not like you or want you they will strand you there. they are not telling the people the truth. u talking about some young kids going away from home and is stranded to get back home on their own. not to mention people with familes and who may have a family emergergency at home and need to get back home. they will strand you. crst even lied about feeding luch to their trainees once they got to their school. at least the one in iowa. therefore, why lie to a person, what is it that you really after money from the gov or from the person you have lied to? they really did not appear they was interesting in maken sure you were ready to become a wonderful truck driver as yourself. as you stated you worked for them when they were malone. did they have a name change or did they malone sell out? perhaps when you were with marlone they were good to their drivers. we are living in a different time now. the world is about greed. the people that are truly being prade upon the most is the unemployed. there are day to day scams out there. crst proved to be one of them.

roadwarrior/scrivani/jozep Apr 21, 2012

rearch shows, as with this industry or any other, if u cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!

• St
    stoneman12 Oct 17, 2013

I agree with what you guys are saying. I went to work crsr exp. I spent 2 day in orientation at 13 hrs a day.. an after orientation they did not even have the truck there an not ava. so they sent everyone home to wait. as for me I missed and accident on my application. so I was told I had to find my way home. I got no orientation pay that was promised and the lunch they paid for was like rubber. you stayed at the location in iowa. with nothing in walking distance. I don't know about malone.