CrossmarkSeeking ex-employees

G Review updated:

Hi, I'm an ex-employee of Crossmark and I have filed a law suit against them. I need ex-employees to talk to my attorney to confirm some of the deceptive practices that Crossmark uses against their employees. If you know of someone else who have also gone thru this with them have them contact me or my attorney. If you respond to my message I will give you my attorney's contact information. Thank you for your attention.

• Do
    Dogs911 Nov 11, 2019

I would love to be a part of the law suit. I've been on suspension since Friday the 8 th for no reason. You will find my complaint in the section. Please contact me

• Bu
    Butterfly19! Oct 16, 2019

Any updates here. I'm a former employee dealing with a similar situation.

• Ki
    kimmmmm Apr 28, 2016

Not an ex employee yet, but I'm on the hit list right now. Filed a complaint and am now being retaliated against. Please feel free to contact me also. [email protected]

• La
    Larry Gerber Apr 11, 2016

I was terminated for reporting on a coworker who stealing food from Walmart and this coworker wanted me to join her gang of thieves! My supervisor knew about her theft and so did employee relations and did nothing to this robber! Can we all form a class action lawsuit on them?

• Mi
    Michael Gannon Dec 23, 2015

ON December 23, 2015 I was fired from Crossmark for sending an email to Brian Irby, a new hire interviewer. I had told Brian everything I expected from my association with Crossmark as a supervisor called me and started the old bait and switch game with me I never took the job. So two days before Christmas I get fired by phone the number is still on my phone oh allow me to post it here...[protected]... there now so anything you can do to Crossmark do it. Michael G.

dudd Jun 17, 2014

Sorry for the multiple posts, I am also disabled and allowed to sit 10 mins every 2 hours, I asked to be able to sit longer and was denied, my knowledge there was a lawsuit filed but I don't know what happened to it. Theres a person working there thats also on mental disability, our boss at that time told him he HAD to quit, wasn't being fired, but he HAD to quit. He almost did but we told him not too. He didn't know.

dudd Jun 17, 2014

Also at that time my girlfriend and I were working together at the same store, our dist manager told both of us that one of us had to find another job because we weren't allowed to date and work together, and set a deadline to do so. The company policy states that you cannot be related or married or whatever in a direct reporting position, so if I were her boss that would be diff, we were equals. She went to Walmart and was subsequently let go.

dudd Jun 17, 2014

I am required to read my sales plan and report time worked after work, also we DO NOT report more than 360 mins no matter how long we worked. Sometimes I get to work early and my boss tells us to help set up tables and such, this is working off the clock. After work sometimes it takes more then the required time to clean up, sometimes we have to stay an extra 10 to 15 mins, again, not being paid for it.

• Da
    dazigrl25 Jun 16, 2014

please contact me as well. I was wrongly terminated because the manager never responded to my email about problems on the website so they claimed I abandoned my job!

• Cl
    Clubpotentiality May 23, 2014

Does Crossmark have shareholders? I worked for Professional Services before it was Crossmark and they seemed to treat people fair and the management knew what they were doing. I was told on the conference call to get this project done, and my co-worker and I spent 20 + hours in the store getting it finished. Then our manager changes the story and said THAT project was for a reset team. His incompetence caused me injury and Crossmark's Workers Comp insurance denied my claim, so I am in my early 40's and disabled. I hope The Shareholders, and the people who do business with companies with bad management are going to reap what they so. Remember the "golden rule" Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

• Pa
    PaulaJ70 Apr 03, 2014

Not surprised. I used to work at Crossmark and they violate so many laws. If there is a category that a company should not discrimante against, Crossmark has. They also find creative ways to cheat people out of receiving mileage pay. They woulod
    tell associates they would pay mileage and not do so. Then they changed
    to saying it would be automatically calculated- yet their system only
    calculates from mailing address and not phyisical address. Alao its supposed to be anything over 40 miles. Payroll dept when you ask them will tell you the Sales Trak system does not communicate with the payroll system- there is no automatic mileage lol! I could go on and on but i will leave it be. Crossmark has a million lawsuits and they keep getting more. Not sure why they havent been heavily fined by the govt. by now.

• Ro
    Robinhebert Mar 15, 2014

They were violating labor laws. No lunch break or breaks.

• Ro
    Robinhebert Mar 15, 2014

Yes I would love to join in. Was wrongly terminated because I wanted to be an independent contractor instead of employee.