Crispy KicksFalse advertising

L

This people post nice pictures on their website, however they order shoes from China which they never see.
What they ship from China DO NOT resemble what they actually advertise.

More Crispy Kicks Complaints & Reviews

• Ju
    justhatz Aug 04, 2011

If you knocking this site then you deserve what you get I got two pair . The right size and the right shoe maybe its not them but you people who complain maybe you don't order from online or some one who order it for messed it up. Think before you hate and for your info my shoes are real. you knew you was taken a chance when you ordered your shoe not crispykicks fault its your own people like you are never happy

JON14 Jun 16, 2011

This site is fake!!! Ordered shoes and got the wrong ones and they wont let me retrn them either! Not to mention they came with a diff receipt then what i ordered ! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Cr
    crispy kicks sucks Jun 08, 2011

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes two and a half weeks ago and they just came today. First of all, $14.99 for shipping is ridiculous. Second, two of the pairs were right but the third is not even the shoe I ordered. What the hell? If a company is out of stock of the shoe a customer orders (and the alternate you to pick), shouldn't they contact you to pick a replacement? How could they just send a random pair? Total ###.

• I just want my shoes they have not come to me yet if they dont come i will sue the business to its last dime. I paid 77.98 dollars for these shoes were are they? I am tryin to be relaxed but man come on yall need to get it together. Yall will give me m money back if these shoes dont come.

• Th
    TheyFakeMan Jan 24, 2011

Yo [censor] these [censor]s man they gone [censor] me ouut my shoes theres are fake as hell n look like they were put together in a drug raid

Not Happy38 Nov 19, 2010

I ordered the jordan's 13 now and picked size 9 1/2 the receipt I got in the email say size 8. They can only be reached by email or leave a voice message and on top of that only express shipping $14.99 for 2 weeks shipping. How is that express?

• Ai
    Airforce king Oct 07, 2010

these shoes are fake, fake, fake...the pictures are half of what you get..I got a book from footlocker about 3 yrs ago that has 1, 000 AF1's.I order what I want, an it's the same shoe when it get's too me.

• Ta
    taking action Jan 20, 2010

I actually placed an order on Jan 8th of 2010 and was provided a tracking number on the 11th and advised that I could track my shipment immediately with EMS courier (which is used for China service) and advised that my shipment was already sent...today is Jan 20th of 2010 and the tracking number that was provided was invalid for EMS and USPS- I requested assistance and clarification and was advised by "Jan" that it would take about 1 to 2 weeks to receive my shipment and that they provided me a tracking number prior to the item being shipped...why? and in that case, where are my sneakers and how will it take? If you are a legitimate company, then answer the questions instead saying the same thing over and over, that the shipment will take about 1 to 2 weeks, that time table has expired come 1/22/2010

• Ih
    IHateCrispyKicks Dec 23, 2009

Hello,

I found a comment posted by you on Complaints Board about our company CRISPY KICKS. I would request you to please remove your comments as it's spoiling our reputation in the market. These kind of defamatory remarks are deleterious for our prestigious company.

I firmly request you to remove the comment or write to editor to delete the particular comment. Thanks

Please find the link : Shoe Company — The worst customer service

Regards
    Neha M.

See- this is what the company does, instead of fixing the problems they create with their customers they try to scare them into taking down the true comments of their experience! This company cannot be trusted!

• Ih
    IHateCrispyKicks Nov 24, 2009

When I ordered from CrispyKicks they sent the wrong size AND color without asking me first then refused to let me return them, then after much complaint they finally agreed then shorted me $20.00 of the amount they agreed to pay me! This company is a FRAUD!

• Ce
    Celine Apr 08, 2009

ive got all the shoes that ive ordered from crispykicks i have no problem with them

• Ri
    Richie Landaverde Nov 21, 2008

yea man!
    I just ordered some shoes and there not the ones i asked for.