Credit DiagnosisUnauthorized charges

I remember clicking some e-mail that said I would get a credit report for free. I've never seen this free report and they have now charged by bank acct 1.00, and $29.95 in Mar 2010 and April 2010. I cannot find the web site and they continue to charge my account. The auto debit is to MVQ*CRDIAGNOSIS. There is no # to call to cancel and get a refund of my money or anything. Who are these people and how do they get away with this?

• De
    debra99 Dec 20, 2010

My husband filed information with an internet Credit Diagnosis company who promised a report for $1, then his account was charged $29.95 by that company and he has not received any report and I am going to try to call them today to get the money they were not authorized to take. If I do not get any money refunded for this scam, I would like the company sued and will wait amongst the masses to receive what is owed to us.

• As
    ashley daugherty Sep 08, 2010

I signed up for the free trial and paid the dollar. I was not even able to access my reports. I cancelled that day and they ave me a confirmation that it was cancelled. Two days later I was billed 29.95. I called and waited 20 min to speak to someone who said that my account was still active. I told her the automated system said it was not. She said she was going to give me a courtesy refund. It has been 3 days and it still has not posted to my account. These people are terrible, and this website should not exist after all these complaints. I want my 29.95 back!

• Ab
    absolute_brat82 Jun 02, 2010

p.s. and to " charlie brown" up your dose!!! OK maybe some people do, do what you say and frivolously hand out important information without regard, but maybe you should know the circumstances before you degrade and belittle someone for plainly looking for help not YOUR criticism. seriously, how helpful do you think your post was to anyone? and who are you to judge anyone have you had such a rainbows and sunshine existence without flaw you feel you have the right to 'let them know about them self' like that?!?!?!

• Ab
    absolute_brat82 Jun 02, 2010

call [protected] tell them you were charged the $29.95 (they will need the date the charged accured) they will cancel THE ADDITIONAL SERVICE you are unaware u are enrolled in and being charged for MONTHLY!!! they will also refund the charge. I was transferred to a live adviser and the matter was resolved in a matter of minutes hope this helps. please forward to all you know with the same problem.

• Sh
    Shonte NC Mar 21, 2010

I'm in the same boat! I swore that I cancelled back in September, but I'm still being charged. When you call the automated service allows you to cancel without talking to a real person. Hopefully every time you cancel, it does not update the cancellation date to the latest call. With all these complaints...this mess is crazy!

• Sc
    Schuenke12 Feb 08, 2010

This company took two $89.95 payments off of my credit card when I paid for a $1 credit report
    How do i get my money back?
    The proof is on my bank statement which I will provide the individual in charge of my problem. I do not want to send my statement over the web. I do have proof

• Gr
    grainger40 Jun 14, 2009

I happened to me too..Help!

• Gr
    grainger40 Jun 14, 2009

I access website .I offered free credit report and I did authorize the 1.99 one time withdraw..Never went thru with signup because I did nt want to be charged 29+ a month...now have been charged for the past two months...I want my money back and want to removed from their list to charge me a fee I never authorized.

Sama May 02, 2009

Hey ### I called the company instantly, within 2min of app. ONLINE they charged my CC the 1.00 and the 29.95. They supposedly canceled it right! I THINK IF I WERE YOU I'D FIND A DIFFERENT CO TO WORK FOR. BUT THEN AGAIN IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU FIT RIGHT IN.

Please send this on.

This is my complaint.

Lucille Sullivan Apr 07, 2009

I paid the dollar requested, when I got into the site, I couldn't get the diagnosis, a just dropped it. I got no ID # which is what they are asking for when I call them. Now I have my credit card statement, they have added a $29.95 charge for the month, and I have nothing for it. I don't want my credit checked once a month. I want my money returned.
    Lucille Sullivan

• Mo
    Monica Pratt Mar 12, 2009

I have been illegally charged 29.95 from these people. First it was suppose to be $1.00 and it ended up being 2 $1.00 one from them and one from yoursavingsclub.com I got NSF $28.00 x2 and then they DIDN'T refund me back my 1.00's. Then I cancel because I am so mad and then they charge me 29.95 AFTER I was confirmed cancelled. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. Can I get my money back?? Has anyone been refunded?

• Bi
    Binie Mar 04, 2009

I was charged 29.95 twice for the free credit diagnosis within 2 days apart and 4 times for a 1.00 fee this is bull and when you contact the company you dont get anything resolved and they tell you to write them a letter to cancel the report or you will be billed 29.95 a month I want my money back when I didnt authorize them to charge me at all

• Sp
    sp411 Jan 31, 2009

I went to eHow.com to find info on credit scores. I went to freecreditreportinstantly.com. I clicked to charge my card 1.00, it came back to the same page with info in red say "required field" wanting me to check the box for debit card as it is not there the first time you fill in the info, and it came back to the same page again. I checked the box and it came back to the same page again and I waited like it says to. Nothing happened. My credit card has been charged twice, and I suppose I am up for some more charges. This is a scam, as I haven't even received anything in my email after being charged twice for the same order and have not received anything. DON'T GIVE YOUR INFO!!!

• Li
    Libby Jan 17, 2009

I called my credit card company to inquire about charges I am recieving monthly to Credit Diagnosis, about $30/month. I was unaware of my membership, had never received any reports or services, only charges. The credit card company removed only the current month charge, but could not remove the rest. Emails to the Credit Diagnosis address are going back and forth, but now they are unable to find any record of my "membership". I believe there is some fraud involved here

• Cl
    Claire Mulgrew Jan 16, 2009

Unauthorized charges appeared on my credit card. I never signed up for this service and have no idea how they got my credit card information. When I called they refused to say how they got it and what it was for but asked for detailed information in order to cancel the charges. I did not give them the information and they said the money would be refunded.

• Ya
    yakelin Dec 29, 2008

I have been trying to cancel the service that I never received from this company and I haven't been able to. They are only after your money and will keeping charging ur credit card no matter what! never sign up

• Mb
    MBENG ARREY VERA ETENGENENG Dec 28, 2008

I AM VERY SORRY I CANT PRODUCE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER.AM JUST A STRUGGLING STUDENT IN A LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRY WHO IS TRYING TO LOOK FOR GREENER PASTURES TO BETTER HER STUDIES AND THE LIVE OF HER FAMILY AS WELL.AM IN MY THIRD YEAR IN THE UNIVERSITY OF YAOUNDE IN COMEROON READING LAW.PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE I HAVE NO WHERE TO TURN TO.THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

Mac Dimiceli Dec 22, 2008

This company hooks you by offering a free trial and then if you don't cancel they charge your credit card without authorization.

• Na
    Nancy Dec 19, 2008

I want to cancel this Earn Google Cash. It is not waht it was supposed to be.

• Bo
    Bonnie Dec 19, 2008

I cancelled my membership over a month ago after being charged 29.95 twice. Now I'm being charged a dollar. I called to find out why this is occuring and to stop it, but I can't get in touch with a human being.

• Ye
    Yennita Dec 04, 2008

this is not a complaint against the company or the people at credit diagnosis... this is a complaint against all of you IGNORANT aholes who think that its ok to go virtually months sometimes years w/o checking yer credit and bank statements because you all own so many credit cards you dont keep up, another problem about you is also you do not READ... READ.. its as simple as that, when your ONLINE and your using your CREDIT CARD you would think that a normal person with an education would read all the terms and condtions to whatever they were buying into, IF IT REQUIERS A CREDIT CARD ITS NOT FREE... jesus you people. i went online to this website and register myself for a credit report, you do NOT enroll over the phone you enroll online, i READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and it stated if i did not cancel within 7DAYS i would be charged a fee of 29.95. yes it took me a good 10 minutes to READ all the information but tell me did any of you people here take the time to READ? ridiculous you all sound like a bunch of uneducated ###s. the people at that company are kind and most understanding as one could be when it comes to ignorance like this. you dont like these people who "scam" you well hears an idea try READING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS and they wouldnt have to be there to clean up your mess, thank you and have a nice day ###s.

• Je
    Jen Jun 15, 2008

I did not authorize crediit diagnosis to charge my account.