The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
CPScps took my daughter for being legally prescribed to a certain drug also the case worker knew me for years and didn't like me for her own reasons

hi, I am 25 yrs. old. my daughter is 5 almost 6. I am prescribed subutex through my doctor because of a car accident that they had me on many narcotics for a long while, when I asked to be taken off they said I would experience with drawl an to help they prescribed me the subutex. everything was fine until my mother an father died then a cps worker that has known me my entire life go a case started an took my little girl, my charge in court is just for subutex even though they tested for a year an got no other drug they won't give me my daughter. I live in west Virginia, can they do this? I love my daughter. she was in dance class, both of us were very involved in school, I have a nice 200, 000 dollar home, a great job, I just want my little girl. in the last 3 yrs. my youngest daughter died from an incurable disease ( way before they were ever involved), both my parents have died, and my grandparents, she is all I have an we need each other is there anything I can do? My daughter has always been taken care of and now she is with total strangers and not adjusting well, and she's about to be sent to the 3rd home in a year. Please, please help. I am desperate.


Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.