CosmoProf — customer service
I went into the CosmoProf off of 108th and Q in Omaha, Ne today. There was an issue with my card, and the girl working said it wasn't going through and that she voided the payment. I immediately checked my bank and saw not only did I have money in there, but I was also charged $2.30. The girl went to get her manager, who had the WORST customer service ever. She basically called me a liar, saying I was not charged, even after I physically showed her my bank account. It's not about the money. It is about how terrible this manager was, and how the hell she is in a management position. She was more concerned with the fact she had to actually walk upfront to assist. All she said was that the girl was new, and that I was not charged. No solutions were given or suggestions as to what I should do. I ended up leaving my items there, as I will not give that store business ever again. I worked at a supply house for 12 years, so I know how hard it can be at times. But, the manager of a store should be able to handle something so small without acting like a terrible human being.
More CosmoProf Complaints & Reviews
- CosmoProf - customer service
- CosmoProf - complaint on worker elliot at cosmoprof store #09508
- CosmoProf - investigation.
- CosmoProf - store manager - rude and needs to learn some manners
- CosmoProf - service
- CosmoProf - Bad customer service by owner
- CosmoProf - manager
- CosmoProf - angela (manager)
- CosmoProf - Customer service
- CosmoProf - refusal to put woody's stache wax on shelf