Cosmetic Dentistry Grants — the 'grant' process
the company calls itself Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Programs. I applied onine and received a text from a Los Angeles phone 310-295-9877 about 12hrs later, advising me i had been approved. i was to contact their toll free number 866-670-9381 for further info. almost immediate the dental office they had assigned me to 'in good faith' called for an appt. (hillsview Dental Care in Anaheim hills) I declined, said I needed to know more about the program. the dental office then connected me to the 'grant'office. When that individual came on line, I explained that a grant is a specific amount of money given to me that I can apply to dentistry as I see fit. she was adamant that no... this is NOT what a grant is. (meaning I would be given a small percentage of a jacked up price and be responsible for the balance.) I asked to be removed from their call list. and then looked for reviews/found this page. I called them back to get the physical mailing address and they vehemently declined to give me the CA information.
THAT is an FCC violation. and now it does not end here
More Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Complaints & Reviews
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants - its a scam 
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants - fraudulent services 
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program - unethical behavior
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group - "free implants" = false advertising
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program - dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group - asked me for money over phone.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants Program / Oral Aesthetic Advocacy Group - grant application process
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants - weight loss grants program
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants - false offerings looking for your information to build data bank to sell info
- Cosmetic Dentistry Grants - is this a scam?