Cooper TiresWorst tire dealer

J Review updated:

This review is about the 2000.00 dollar gift certificate I got for Christmas. This Cooper tire dealer has lied to me ignored me and tried to sell me defective tires and are unable to supply even the tires and rims they display. This is the Worst most dishonest and inept overpriced Cooper tire dealer I have ever encountered. They sold my Wife a 2000.00 dollar gift certificate and can't even find a record of it in their computer.Keep your hard copy. If you want to get ripped off go to Cooper service. In conclusion if you go there and you see their lips moving then you know they are lieing. THE WORST TIRE DEALER EVER.My experience with this dealer is so bad I would rather take 2000.00 in cash and put it on their counter and light it on fire rather than do buisness with them. They refuse to refund the money. I'm, stuck with the WORST TIRE COMPANY IN EXISTANCE.

Ross B Jun 06, 2010

sounds like the wife has a coke problem and some poor tire shop got blamed.

• Su
    Susanlip49 Oct 29, 2010

We purchased four (4) brand new Cooper Automobile tires but after 15, 000 they each developed a massive area that went down to the metal. We were so lucky that no one was hurt or even killed.

We returned them to the Cooper Dealer and they refused to replace or address the warranty, stating that they did not make those tires anymore. We have written and called the Cooper Corporate office for the past ten (10) months with no reply or referred us back to the dealer who referred us directly back to Cooper:
    Roy Armes ~ Chairman of the Board, President & Chief Executive Officer
    Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
    701 Lima Avenue
    Findlay, OH 45840
    [protected]

IF YOU VALUE YOURS AND YOUR FAMILY'S SAFETY...
    PLEASE... DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY !!!

mitchell1967 Sep 13, 2011

ther aer hair line crack appearinn on the sidewall of the tires and the tread is not even started to wear out. The size is 235/75r15. Can't remember where or when they were purchased, but this should not be happening. One of the tires has already went flat because of this.

mitchell1967 Sep 14, 2011

This is what is on my tires. c8e 2705.

mitchell1967 Sep 14, 2011

If the cooper tires are 2705, what does this mean?

mitchell1967 Sep 14, 2011

Well it is that. What do I need to do?

robert arteaga Feb 04, 2012

I recently had the missfortune of getting 2 cooper tires for the front of my toy. camry, within 1 month both developed large deffected bubbles and had to be replaced. the dealer will offer to sell you 2 new tires while you wait for a refund that you will not get or will only get a small fraction of your money back. If you are very lucky and your cooper tires ever make it to the wearbars you will not have to wait long, because mine are almost there before i even need an oil change 5K miles on 50k tires. I have never been so dissapointed with any product as i am with cooper tires. they are to be considered toxic waste, and avoided acordingly.

robert arteaga Feb 04, 2012

if a dealer wants to pay you money to install 4 bran new cooper tires on any vehical, dont even waste your time or put you or your family at risk . JUST SAY NO!!!

robert arteaga Feb 04, 2012

cooper tires should be considered toxic waste and avoided acordingly!!!

• La
    Larry Kassulker Dec 12, 2018

I have two rebate cards but the one don't show up on my account'
    when I sign in it shows loading 1 of 2 cards. when I tried to use it at a
    restaurant they said it was not recognized. I tried to use add a card
    and it came up could not process information.
    Rebate Card Cooper tires $70.00