Zooplus.co.uk / Absolutely DREADFUL customer service

United States Review updated:

I recently ordered several items from their website. A few hours after placing the order i learned that one of the items (a very large dog bed) was not the correct model. I tried several times to contact them but no one would respond to my repeated attempts to cancel the order

A week later the very large dog bed was delivered. I called them to arrange a return and explain that it should have never been delivered in the first place and it was unfair i should have to pay the MASSIVE shipping charges to return it. They denied ever having seen any of the emails i sent, though i have all of them showing delivered, and are forcing me to pay the return shipping charges even though it was their mistake.

Absolutely DREADFUL customer service. Take your money elsewhere.

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Jun, 2014
    Zooplus.co.uk - Damaged package and impossible to get in touch with the seller
    zooplus.co.uk

Don’t order from the horrible company www.zooplus.co.uk. I bought dog food from them, but the seller provided damaged package of food. I immediately sent them emails and asked to change it or to provide new one. After 3 days they finally replied and told to send them pics as a proof. After that they started to keep silence. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Sh
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Zooplus - Delivery
    Ireland
    Zooplus.ie

Why can we not buy on the German site of Zooplus anymore. Which is generally cheaper and better stocked. Even the UK still can and they are not even the same currency!