ZINGOW.com / GAVE ME A CHANCE WHEN OTHER PROPERTY COMPANIES TURNED ME DOWN.

You people are rebels without a casue only VENDETTAS. In a time where people are loosing jobs right and left you have the audacity to smear someone and this company who is trying to provide jobs for people. Do you really think this company is making a grip of money. I DON' T THINK SO. No business is without problems . They are providing a way for people to work. And a way for people to find property when other companies just turn them down. They don't even give them HOPE.

SHAME ON YOU TO SMEAR THIS COMPANY.

I GOT A RENTAL PROPERTY FROM ZINGOW TODAY SATURDAY AND HAD NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER.BEFORE TODAY I WENT TO AT LEAST TEN OTHER PROPERTY COMPANIES AND WAS REJECTED. ZINGOW GAVE ME A CHANCE.

Comments

Ka
  1st of Jan, 2009

I disagree! I called this Zingow today with hopes of finding a rental home in my area (found on cregs list) after 20min on the phone with "Cindi Romero" She asked me for money! I new right away that this was a scam! I think what they are doing is very wrong and the bbb NEEDS to take action so others dont end up getting scammed! This is no lie!! Please just be careful who you give you cc #'s too!

Dr
  19th of Mar, 2009

zingow is a total ripoff consumer scam. it is a shame we have to share the planet with people like this. i hope they sleep well at night knowing they are taking money for nothing. your day is coming. zingow is a scam and i suggest do not waste your money. giving your money to this company is no different than throwing it out your car window as you drive down the street. my daughter was taken for 200 dollars by these crooks. once again incase you didnt understand the first time. zingow is a ripoff scam consumer beware better business bureau f rated fraud company in los angeles california. do not get ripped off by zingow.

Dr
  22nd of Mar, 2009

"SHAME ON YOU TO SMEAR THIS COMPANY"

Uh excuse me zingow employee, your company is smearing us (as you say) .
I hope you sleep well at night knowing the condition of our economy and we as americans are trying and wanting so hard to improve it. We have the opposition such as you helping to bring it down to ground level.
Your company is not even owned by an american. The owner is from a foreign country. You have crossed into our borders with your deceptive practices with no regrets by cheating our citizens born and raised here.

What is that old saying, Oh yeah "whats go's around comes around"
It feels good to have a clear conscience. You should try it sometime.

I hope they have a prison cell waiting for the person stealing our money and not providing services.
Dont know if you have heard but its a crime to steal consumers money with fraudulent promises.

have a nice day : )

Th
  8th of Jul, 2009

this company is a scam they are all run by GOPINATH BHASKARPILLAI Lotus interworks aka Lotus Junction aka a big scam
www.ZINGOW.com