Zetronix / Shoty product/Item sent back in APRIL, 2010, and NEVER FIXED OR RETURNED!!
It's been a couple of year now, but I spent $250, or $350, ( It's been so, long I forgot now) on a pair of "80 video glasses. I used them once, or twice, then they just stopped working. So, after I E-mailed Edward, (technical support person-and I think owner of Zetronix) which in it's self took a long time correspond. I decided to send them back...8 MONTHS AGO, BACK IN APRIL, 2010. And, anytime I finally get ANY answer, it is..."They're at the factory being fixed. AND, DON'T TRY TO CALL THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE"", BECAUSE THEY' NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE, OR HAVE THEIR "LIVE CHAT" WINDOW WORKING!
I'm a 100% SERVICE CONNECTED DISABLED VETERAN. Therefore, I only get paid one a month for the constant pain I'm in everyday. However, I told Edward at Zetronix that I would even PAY for them to be fixed correctly, and sent back to me, [although, I personally don't think it's right] that was 2 days ago on November 17th, 2010, but still NO REPLY:-(
More Zetronix Complaints & Reviews
- Zetronix.com - Beware! 
- Zetronix Corp. - broken MP3 player 
- Zetronix, Corp/ 1 x 16GB iNanoz 2.8& Touch Screen MP4 Mp3 Player (INZ59-16) = $109.99 - broken MP3 Player 
- Zetronix - beware of this company
- Zetronix - Bad product and customer service
- Zetronix/Camera - Zetronix Overall Returning Experience
- Zetronix - Customer service
- Zetronix Corporation - spy glasses camera
- Zetronix - Service, Returns