zenith financial and trust / DE-LOTTO WINNINGS

I received a check from Zenith Financial and Trust in the amount of $4875.00 instructing me to sent tax money to a tax agent. First you do not send money to a tax agent you send it to the IRS whether state or federal Secondly if you know checking the numbers at the bottom for the account are too many and the check number was not included at the end. And thirdly you do not send tax payments by Western Union there has to be a form included with the payment national or internationally. So when it instructed me to send the amounts I let them talk and when I asked how do I know if this is legitimate Larry Benson ( so called ) hung up. This tells me they are not only using false accounts but false names as well. Remember this and if you get a check call your local FBI or law enforcement agency before you call them and put it on three-way and maybe they can trace the call. Go along with them to give the athoruities time to make the trace.

Pj

Comments

• Bl
      12th of Apr, 2009

Good advice. But also be advised that scammers are using the names of legitimate companys and stolen bank account numbers. Also they use many small town banks name as a cover. At my home we check with the bank listed on the check. Some times we ar the first to inform the bank, they then send out a fraud alert to the banking system. Many times this saves some un suspeting person being able to cash check.