Zafulorder not received and tracking not working

N Oct 13, 2017 Review updated:

I ordered three bikinis on September 15th from Zaful and the payment came out of my bank account on September 19th. I am yet to receive my order. I looked at my order status online and under the operations column it said "order received" the order was not received! I submitted several tickets inquiring about my order and all I got back was an automatic response with invalid tracking information. I attempted to use the tracking number and it said it was an invalid number. Where is my order? You got my payment- now I would like my order or a complete refund.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response · Oct 26, 2017

Dear Nina89,
    We are sorry for this inconvenience and empathize with your frustration of not receiving the items.

We at Zaful offer standard or express shipping, which vary in shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.
    For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.zaful.com/shipping-info/.
    Please offer us your order number or you can email to [protected]@zaful com titled as "complain from Complaintsboard".

We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
    Best Regards
    Zaful Customer Service

• C
      Sep 01, 2019

Why is it that my tracking number isn't working i tried it so many times but it says its not found, and it has been 5 days now since my items were shipped I wonder where is it now?