Zaful / do not buy from zaful!

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from Zaful. I was unaware that this company manufactures and ships everything from China. If I knew that before I wouldn't have ordered. I'm pretty aware about how horrible these Chinese websites are. I purchased a shirt back in December 2015 and still have not received it. Their tracking system is completely useless, it does not track anything! I contacted their customer service and asked about when my order will arrive. But I received only computer generated responses telling me that my order cannot be tracked. The original confirmation email said it would take only 7-14 business days. And it is now February! It's completely ridiculous. I'm very disappointed. Better save your money and shop elsewhere.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, Feb 16, 2016

Dear customer,

Thank you for your important feedback and for letting us about your experience with us.
    We wish to let the customer know that we are extremely sorry for their disappointment. Clearly, we did not meet their expectations and we will work towards creating the best outcome that everyone can be happy with.
    Please kindly connect with us with stating your order number and your issue in details.Here is link: http://support.zaful.com/
    Please kindly make a note of that you have sibmit a review on omplaintsBoard.com, then we will try our best solve it for you.
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best Regards