Zaful / clothing

United States Review updated:

zaful.com Buyer Beware!!
I ordered a Shawl Neck Gray Wool Coat which popped up on a face book add. The price was right so I took my chances. It took nearly 3 weeks for delivery and when it arrived it was too small for me. Very tight, short sleeves and small through the shoulders. The size guide did not reflect the “actual size” I received.Thinking it would be a simple return for exchange turned into more trouble than it is worth. They requested a detailed report & pictures showing measurements, which I provided, showing it was 2” smaller than size chart. They apologized saying they were unable to replace. They offered an $18 store credit but only a fool would make the same mistake twice.

• Zaful Customer Care's Response, Jun 10, 2016

Dear Machaela,
    Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience.
    We are sorry to hear you've had difficulties to reach us. Our customer service is available 24/7 on the livechat and via the tickets. We reply to all tickets within 24 hours.
    If you prefer to contact us on the phone, please call us from Mon-Sun 07:30 to 18:00 (UTC +8) on our USA helpline number: 1-720-346-9332.
    We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.
    Please offer us your order number then we check the issue. You can submit a ticket to our support center here https://support.zaful.com/faq/index/index, you can write the subject as "complain from complainsboard".
    Best Regards
    Zaful Customer Service

Li
Feb 17, 2016

Comments

• Be
      Feb 18, 2016

Very unhappy with my purchase and no instruction or delivery note on how or who to send the item back to!! very disappointed with this website.

Please does anyone know where or how much it will cost to return my unwanted order

it sounds like i ordered the same gray shawl coat its too short in the arms and too tight around the shoulders

unhappy customer please help!!

• Fr
      Feb 20, 2016

Very unhappy with the contact process. I ordered nightwear and honestly no one would wear it. I am fed up trying to fil in a form which will not recognise my email address etc. I am seriously thinking of sending the item off to China Where it came from. This may not be worth the effort and cost and I may just bin it. Cannot post an image as the item is so gross. frances

Jun 10, 2016

We ordered a swimsuit over 3 months ago from this company, we live in Canada.. Never received anything and when I submitted two tickets to inquire where swimsuit was we had no reply. Of course there is no number to call to ask anything and we have come to accept that we were scamed. I strongly advise that the complaints board find a way to shut down this very dishonest company.